Ryden: Ryan aka A Sassy Whore.

Ship: Ryden

February 18, 2017

NSFW

Have you ever written smut by accident?

"You're acting all pretty, like you own the fucking city, but someone needs to tell you that pretty ain't a job. If it was, you wouldn't even be paid minimum wage!" Ryan was finally confronting Brendon, who had been the bane of his existence going on four years.

Brendon was shocked and personally offended. "Why would you say something like that, Ryro?" Ryan cringed at the name Brendon used. He'd been calling Ryan "Ryro" for the past year and a half and he knew Ryan hating it. In fact, that's why he used it.

Brendon pulled Ryan to a bathroom and Ryan had no choice but to follow him or be dragged behind. It was one of the small bathrooms that nobody went in, even though it wasn't as bad as the others. They were pretty sure only a quarter of the school even knew it was a bathroom.

Ryan crossed his arms sassily. "What do you think you're doing? Did you ever stop to think that I have class soon?"

"Not anymore." Brendon pushed Ryan backwards onto the counter that was connecting two sinks.

"What are you doing?..." Ryan asked shakily. He was beginning to regret his decision to confront Brendon, considering the physical attack he was about to pay for it with.

He tensed and closed his eyes as one of Brendon's hands made its way up to Ryan's hair, holding his head in place. He was, more than slightly, confused when he felt not a fist, but a pair of lips on his.

Ryan's first reaction was to kiss back, before he realised what was happening. This was Brendon fucking Urie who he just happened to be making out with and Brendon wasn't straight, but he sure as hell wasn't gay for Ryan. Or maybe he was, considering the predicament they were in now and Ryan had to admit, Brendon was definitely hot.

Ryan could only guess that Brendon felt the same way, considering that he was so close Ryan could feel his dick, which was, quite obviously, pressing the restraints of the skinny jeans, making Ryan squirm where he was sitting.

Brendon pulled away and looked at Ryan, whose cheeks were flush red and boner becoming more obvious with every second that ticked by. "... Hi?" Ryan managed to choke out, cheeks reddening still.

"You seem to have a problem." Brendon smirked, palming Ryan through his jeans.

Ryan whimpered, digging what nails he had (that weren't bitten completely off) into Brendon's back. He couldn't remember when or how he'd moved his hands from the protective stance they were usually in to being wrapped around Brendon, but neither he nor Brendon was moving and Ryan wasn't going to complain about that. "I could say the same for you."

Brendon smirked again and it was hot, something Ryan had only recently started to think. Usually when Brendon smirked, Ryan saw it through the tears in his eyes or just found it annoying, but now it was different. Now, it was attractive and Ryan had no doubts as to why Brendon was constantly followed by a parade of cheerleaders and the occasional gay kid.

Ryan pulled Brendon closer, if that was even possible at this point, and resumed the make out session that Brendon had abruptly halted all too soon earlier.

Before long, Ryan felt Brendon's hand, the one not preoccupied with gently tugging at his hair, fingering at Ryan's belt, before fumbling slightly, and taking it completely off Ryan.

Ryan shifted his weight from one side to the other, shimming out of his jeans and tight underwear.

"Eager, are we?"

"Not like you gave me much choice."

"I did. I'm all about consent." He bit down on Ryan's neck and Ryan gasped loudly.

Brendon smirked, biting Ryan again. He pushed limits and Ryan didn't stop him. "Kinky fucker." Ryan moaned as Brendon wrapped a hand around his dick. "Baise-moi."

"Gladly." Brendon stripped himself of his jeans and underwear. Ryan brought his own hand to his dick, desperately needing the contact.

Brendon put his hands under Ryan's thighs and moved him, pushing him against the wall for support. Ryan locked his legs behind Brendon, putting more trust in Brendon at that moment than he had nearly ever put in anyone else.

Brendon slid Ryan onto his dick in a swift movement that made Ryan's back arch. He tried to push himself downward, but couldn't. Between Brendon's strong grip and the wall behind him, he was stuck where he was.

Brendon got close to Ryan's ear, his warm breath making Ryan shiver. "You're so fucking tight. Who were you saving yourself for?" Brendon laughed lightly, "No one now."

Ryan was putty in Brendon's hands. He moaned, eyes closed tightly as Brendon continued licking and biting his neck and collar. Brendon shifted, bottoming out completely all at once.

Ryan came, coving his hand, Brendon, and himself. His asshole tightened around Brendon's dick and Brendon came in Ryan's ass, moaning. Ryan slowly opened his eyes, coming down from his temporary high. "Fuck." Brendon smirked at Ryan, licking the cum off of his chin.

Ryan leaned on Brendon for support once his feet were back on the ground, as his knees were nearly buckling. He rested his head on Brendon's shoulder. Brendon looked at the small galaxies forming on Ryan's neck, smiling at his handiwork.

He grazed each of the marks with his thumb. "Sorry for being a complete asshole to you for three years, ten months, and eighteen days?"

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, I forgive you. I guess." Ryan thought about it for a second. "Well, for now anyway."

I swear this wasn't originally going to be smut. Whoops. ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Anywhore (more like Ryan's a whore) do you guys want more smut or less smut or too bad because I don't know.

See you when it's not 1:30 in the morning. Or maybe when it is.