Petekey: Could you be any louder?

Ship: Petekey

July 23, 2016

Vaguely NSFW?

"Keep it down for once!" Patrick had had enough of Pete's shit. He'd heard Pete's slightly drunk giggles as he entered his room. It was the fourth night in a row Pete had Mikey over. When he was there nobody got any sleep.

"Never!" Pete shouted in rebellion and a smirk crossed his face. "Ahhhhhh! Oh Mikey! You're so great!" He squealed in a girlish tone. Mikey stared at him, struggling to keep his poker face.

"Oh yeah!" He started in a kool-aid man voice. "Oh yeah! Oh yEAH!"

Mikey covered his mouth, holding back a smile.

"Mikey! Give it to me hard Mikey!" He used a satanic growling voice this time. "Fuck me harder! Yeah!"

Mikey couldn't hold back the laughter and, soon enough, he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh, DADDY!" He basically screamed in his own voice. "Oh yeah! You're amazing! So big!" He let out quite a few overdramatic moans.

Mikey got some control over his laughter to shake the bed and bang on the wall. "PETE! You're beautiful! Take it all!"

They screamed and moaned overdramatically. Exchanged glances that challenged the other not to laugh.

"Oh Pete! PETE! PETE! PETER! OH GOD!" He took his pitch up a couple octaves. "PETE!" He banged the wall harder tears of laughter forming in his eyes.

"Yeah! OH MIKEY! DADDY, PLEASE!" He held his breath for a couple seconds, scrunching his face up in an attempt not to laugh. "MICHAEL! GIVE ME MORE! OH! YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS, PETE!"

That tipped Pete over the edge and he fell to the floor, laughing and cursing. The groans of horror that came from the room next to his made him laugh even harder.

He grabbed Mikey's ankle, bringing him down too. They didn't know how long they were laughing until Pete finally wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up.

"Goddammit Mikey. What do I owe you?"

"You heard me. Paint me like one of your French girls."

"I can do that."

Hey! That one was super short, but I had an idea *triggered* and put it to words.

Did you like it? I still want suggestions!

Next is quite possibly a Frerard.