Peterick: Just Abuse Things

Ship: Peterick (kinda)

February 9, 2017

TW: Abuse

Pete slipped on his hoodie, grabbed his bag, and went outside to wait for Patrick so they could walk to school together. He looked at his arm and swore under his breath as he saw the broken face of his watch.

He snatched it off and threw it into the open kitchen window where he was sure someone would see it. Patrick walked up to Pete five minutes later. He adorned a worried look upon seeing Pete. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Normal shit."

Patrick sighed. "I'm sorry."

"No. You didn't do anything to be sorry for. It's them who should be sorry!" He pointed forcefully at the house, wincing at the pain in his arm at the sharp movement.

"Come here, let me see your arm." Pete looked anxious, but obliged. Patrick's face screwed up in an expression of rage and worry. He touched the already forming bruise lightly. "That wasn't there yesterday. When did it happen?"

"This morning."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Queen Cunt and Captain Fuckface decided I wasn't eating cereal correctly."

"... Um... What is the proper way to eat cereal?"

"Fuck if I know."

"Oh. Well, why don't we just get to school and I'm coming to your house after."

"Okay. I fuckin' love it when someone's over. They don't try to murder me."

Pete and Patrick walked down the sidewalk, turning at the end of the street and walking the rest of the way to the school.

"See you in third." Patrick said as he hugged Pete and went to his first class. Pete nodded in response and turned down the hallway that led to English class that he hadn't studied for.

He spent the rest of the day lying to his "friends" and listening to death threats directed at his parents from his friends. Until gym. That last period class had to be his least favourite. Especially when he had bruises. Normally, it fucking sucked, but once some of the dumbasses saw his bruises they'd poke and prod, laughing and making fun of him.

He walked into the locker rooms where, lucky him, changing was mandatory and the school didn't think that stalls were a necessity. He looked around, hoping he got in first, a sigh of relief escaping his lips when he saw only one other person trying to hide in a corner.

He pulled off his shirt so quickly that tears welled in his eyes and put his other shirt on just as fast. His slightly more complicated and a hell of a lot tighter jeans took longer to get out of. He easily slipped on the disgusting blue shorts the school made all the boys get because "Go Knights."

He walked out just as the largest dumbass in the school walked in. Pete closed his eyes to a squint, bracing himself for the inevitable punch or shove that always came along with him.

"Move out of the fucking way." Pete was shoved and almost lost his balance, arms flailing. He took a deep breath and walked out into the gym. Now that that was over all he had to endure was the state mandated physical torture.

Pete blinked away the sunlight and shifted his bookbag on his shoulder. He walked with Patrick back to his house, unlocking the door and immediately going to his room.

He glanced at the time, wondering why his parents weren't home yet. He dismissed it as them staying later than usual at work and turned to Patrick. "Food?"