Dressing Rooms are for More than Makeup and Costumes

Ship: Ryden

This is some of the first Ryden I ever wrote, so it's really cringey (Well the first part of it, anyway) and I'm sorry, but I have tried to fix it at least a little.

Ryan Ross was doing the oh-so talented Brendon Urie's makeup. The boy had just started theatre and he already had the lead role. And, to top it off, he had a great singing voice.

It wasn't fair. Someone that hot just wasn't allowed to be that talented. Not that he was hot, because Ryan could not afford to be gay. And he wasn't, of course.

"Okay... next I'll do your eyes. Look up."

Ryan took the eyeliner pencil and leaned toward Brendon. He couldn't get it perfect because he just couldn't get close to Brendon's face.

"Wouldn't it work better if you got a bit closer, Ryanross?"

"Oh um... yeah... probably..." Ryan thought he did a pretty great job at not blushing. Because he wasn't blushing at all. And Brendon saying his name was not, absolutely not, sending shivers down his spine.

Brendon pulled Ryan towards him, sitting Ryan in his lap.

"Okay, I guess this works." Ryan rested his arm on Brendon's chest, leaning towards his face, holding his breath. He didn't do much, just outlined the eye, but it felt like it took hours to do. "You're done."

Ryan stood up. "Fuck fuck fuck. Hold on. I forgot this shit. Shit." He grabbed a couple of the colours, comparing them to Brendon's other makeup and choosing the one that went with it.

As Ryan put the other bottles back, Brendon pulled him back into his lap. It was comfortable, but didn't like it in any other way than a heterosexual sitting-in-another-guys-lap kind of way.

"Okay. Now you're done. Officially."

"Well, I'll feel bad for messing it up but..." he pulled Ryan closer to him and kissed him.

Ryan wasn't attracted to him, no. It was just a kiss, it didn't mean he was gay. The fact that he kissed back didn't mean he was gay either.

*Time skip a little bit*

Ryan was alone in the dressing room. He was sorting the various makeup bottles or costumes and finding various things to keep his hands busy.

Brendon burst through the door, happy that rehearsal was over and he could take off the crap caked on his face, because that one girl just didn't do makeup like Ryan.

"When did you get here?"

"I got in late... I'm sorry."

"That's okay, but what's her name doesn't know how to do makeup."

"Yeah, she's new."

"Well you could make it up to me." Brendon grabbed Ryan and pulled him closer.

"Anything."

"Get this fucking shit off my face."

"Of course." Ryan went to work with a bottle of cold cream and a tissue, wiping the makeup off. "All done."

"Thanks." Ryan turned to throw everything away and leave but Brendon pulled him back. "You forgot something."

"Huh?"

Brendon kissed him. He'd been going a little farther each time he was with Ryan (which was mostly them making out in bathrooms and occasionally in the dressing rooms, but going no farther then leaving the occasional hickey), testing boundaries he hadn't found yet. He shoved his tongue in Ryan's mouth and, when Ryan didn't recoil or stop him, kept going.

Ryan's head was a plethora of gay thoughts and he hated it. He wasn't gay. His dad said being gay was wrong, so he wasn't. That's just how things worked. If he was gay, his already quite severe punishments would get worse and he'd probably be kicked out of his house.

Ryan hadn't even noticed that he was mostly naked until he was staring at Brendon's body. "Uh."

Brendon smirked, winking. He put his hands on his hips, which were curiously feminine. He walked over to Ryan, and moved his hands to Ryan's hips. "Stay here, hun; I'll be right back." He kissed Ryan and walked out of the room.

Ryan stood there awkwardly until Brendon came back into the room. He held up lube and a condom. "Mr. H fucks the students, but at least he does it safely."

Ryan crossed his arms over his body, self conscious and slightly apprehensive. "Is this... Gay?"

Brendon smiled lightly, not sure if Ryan was joking at first. When he realised that Ryan was not, in fact, joking, he walked over, cupping Ryan's face in one of his hands. "Nothing's gay if no one's watching."

"Oh. Okay." Ryan's apprehension melted and Brendon ran a hand down his side. He shivered. Brendon smirked.

Brendon turned Ryan around, leading him to one of the tables. Ryan put his hands down on it. "So, I'm going out on a limb here, but you're a virgin." Ryan nodded, his face going bright red. Brendon lubricated his fingers. "Brace yourself, hun."

Brendon kissed his shoulder lightly as he inserted one finger into Ryan's ass. Ryan squirmed a little. "This is... odd." Something in the back of Ryan's mind was screaming that his dad would he upset with him, but he ignored it for once. His dad couldn't be mad if it wasn't gay, and it wasn't gay if no one knew.

"Are you good?" Brendon squeezed Ryan's shoulder lightly and Ryan nodded. "Okay." He inserted another finger and Ryan bit his lip at the feeling, not saying anything. Brendon gradually scissored his fingers and Ryan's face turned into more of a grimace or a wince.

Brendon, being a skillful person of the male variety, explored until he found Ryan's prostate. Ryan let out a gaspy moan and jerked backwards onto Brendon's fingers more.

Brendon smiled, removing his fingers and Ryan whined a little at the lack of contact. Brendon rolled on the condom, thoroughly lubing up his dick, and lined up with Ryan's ass. "This is gonna hurt."

Ryan nodded, desperate to just get back to whatever Brendon was doing before. Brendon slowly inserted his dick, illiciting a loud hiss of pain from Ryan. "You okay?" Ryan had his eyes closed tight and his face screwed up in pain, but nodded.

Brendon started moving, slowly getting into a rhythm. Ryan's pain turned to pleasure and his small noises of pain turned to gradually increasing moans.

Before long, Ryan was cumming. Brendon had a hand weaved in Ryan's hair and a few sloppy thrusts later he came into the condom.

Brendon took off the condom, tying it and throwing it away. He got dressed, then noticed Ryan, who was standing in the same spot, leaning on the table for support. Brendon walked over. "Are you okay... Or?... Dead?"

"My ass hurts," Ryan mumbled.

"Oh. Yeah. Whoops." Brendon laced an arm around Ryan. "You should probably stay home tomorrow."

Ryan nodded and turned. He limped over to his clothes and put them on. After that was finished Brendon picked him up, bridal style, and sat him in a chair. Ryan moved slightly, as to try and get somewhat comfortable.

Brendon cleaned up whatever mess there was and went back over to Ryan.

"I have to walk home."

Brendon picked him up again. "Nonsense. I'm driving you home."

Ryan nodded, just happy he wouldn't have to walk very far. He put his arm around Brendon's neck for support, leaning his head on Brendon's shoulder.

"Oh! And you should come to my house sometime and help me memorise lines, yeah?" Brendon's coy smile made Ryan want to laugh a little, and he nodded once more.

You guys get an update today because my birthday is a holiday official. Really it's because I'm on an hour and a half drive back home, but still my birthday.

I hope your day goes well and I'll see you next time I feel like finishing, or starting I guess, another thing.

Bi ( ((((; )