Ryden: Presents

Ship: Ryden

December 25, 2016

"Ryyyyyyyyyy! Tell me!" Brendon whined at Ryan for the tenth time. Since they woke up. An hour and a half ago.

"No, Brendon. It's a surprise."

"This relationship is based on secrets and lies!"

"Christmas is about love and togetherness, not presents."

"So you'd be fine if I didn't get you anything."

"I'd be kind of disappointed, but I wouldn't die or anything."

Brendon sighed and rolled his eyes. "I won't bother you anymore."

"Really?"

"Of course not! Who do you think I am?"

Ryan sighed in exasperation and went to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine. "I'm drinking and it's not even noon. You're driving me to alcoholism!" he called from the counter. He contemplated grabbing a glass, and deciding on drinking it straight from the bottle.

"You're drinking? Share!" Brendon raced into the kitchen and Ryan held the bottle above his head.

"Mine!"

"You don't love me anymore!"

"Didn't say that."

Brendon sighed and walked over to Ryan. He reached up, stretching and on tiptoes, trying to reach. Ryan pulled the bottle back, just out of Brendon's reach. "You don't love meeeee!"

"Au contraire. I do."

Brendon pouted. "Then why won't you share?"

"Because you're the reason I'm drinking."

"Fine!" Brendon walked away, sitting in a corner and pouting. He stated there for about five minutes before inevitably getting back up and going back over to Ryan. "... Please?"

"Ugh. Here." Ryan gave Brendon the bottle that now only held a quarter of what it previously had in it.

Brendon drank some before quickly making a face and shoving the bottle back at Ryan. "The fuck is this? It's disgusting."

Ryan sighed once more before downing the rest of the bottle and heading out of the kitchen. "I'm going out for a bit, don't hurt yourself."

"Alriiiiight." Brendon whined and kissed Ryan quickly before he could get out the door. "Hmmm. It tastes better on your lips. Then again, everything tastes better when it's on you." Brendon winked at Ryan as he sighed and left.

Immediately, Brendon got to work, sitting in front of the Christmas tree and picking up each present individually. He shook it and mumbled either "Yes!" or "The fuck is this?" as he set it down.

He had gotten through about half of them before he heard, what he thought was, the door moving and opening. he ran into the kitchen chanting "ShitFuckDamn" under his breath, almost tripping when he got to the counter. After ten minutes of complete silence, he decided it was safe to go back out to the tree and check the other boxes. When he finished those there were three that he had no clue what they contained and another that he was almost certain had nothing in it.

He sat down and the door opened almost immediately. "Hi! Ryrooooo!"

Ryan walked in the door and was nearly tackled by Brendon. "Hello, Bren."

Ryan took a single bag to the kitchen, then went to the living room. Afterwards, he sat on the couch next to Brendon. "You didn't try to figure out anything, did you?"

"No. I'm a good Brendon." He patted himself on the head twice and leaned on Ryan.

"Alright..." Ryan said suspiciously, but he didn't say anything more, knowing that Brendon was probably lying to him. He just hoped Brendon liked what he was getting.

A/N               Eyyyyyyy Christmas update two!!

I'm really sorry for publishing it earlier because I was just trying to press the preview button and it was like "Nope! Publish."

Did you appreciate my third update this month :D?! Oh shit. There are a ton of people that update every week or day.... whoops. Also, the Beebo Urie.

You know me, the next chapter might come out next month!