Chapter Thirty

Alissa ended up texting the first person that came to her mind as she wiped her tears in the backseat of the taxi. As the taxi pulled up to her apartment building, she paid the driver, then waited impatiently inside for the elevator.

When she finally reached her apartment door, her phone dinged from a text, On my way.

She walked straight to her bathroom to pull herself together and look a bit more presentable again. Her eyes were a bit red, but other than that, she looked fine. She dapped at her eyes with a tissue, applied some more mascara, then headed to the kitchen to pour herself some wine from the bottle she had opened at last night's dinner.

Just as she finished her last sip and was about to pour a second glass, there was a knock. She set the bottle of wine down on the white marble counter and walked over to the door. She didn't feel anxious like she did the last time she opened the door to him.

She looked at Noah with wide eyes as he took her in. He took a step towards her before leaning in and wrapping her face in his hands. His golden-flecked hazel eyes looked into her dark chocolate ones before delicately placing a kiss on her soft lips.

He pulled away and walked passed her into the kitchen. She closed the door, then proceeded to get a second wine glass for him. He took the glass from her and poured the wine himself, then poured some into her used glass. He rose his glass to hers and they cheered, the clinking of the glasses the only sound in the two-story ceiling apartment.

Noah looked around at her place. "Very nice," he said simply.

"Thank you," she said before she took another sip.

What was she doing? Running away from Trevor as he just confessed his love to her into the arms of another man who only wanted her for sex and power at work?

Noah set his glass down on the counter and then took her glass to do the same. He wrapped an arm around her waist and quickly pulled her into his chest. She looked up at him as he stared with his thick eyebrows squishing together. She couldn't handle the quiet, so she lifted herself onto her tiptoes and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He caught her drift and began to squeeze her ass through her sundress. She moaned into his mouth, wanting him more than ever. They had never fully gone all the way, only ever fooling around at the office, too afraid to get caught... Or at least, that's what she told herself.

Suddenly, Noah's hands moved from her ass to the backs of her thighs and lifted her in the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing her panties to touch his groin. She held him tighter as he turned around and carried her towards the bedroom. She silently thanked the lord for cleaning her room earlier in the week.

He plopped her down on the bed. She went to sit up, but he pushed her shoulders down to a lying position before he kissed her neck. He sucked a bit in the spot he knew was sweet to her, wanting to hear those sensual moans escape her lips.

His lips moved down south as he kneeled on the floor causing her to moan. His right hand began to flick her left nipple through the fabric of her dress as his left hand inched her dress up until her cream panties were exposed to him. His hot breath landed on her moist bits, making her squirm underneath him.

He chuckled darkly as he trailed a finger on the inside of her right thigh very near to her clit. She groaned and squirmed again as he teased her. Eventually, he pulled her panties to the side and fully exposed her to him.

He groaned, "You're beautiful."

"I want you," she whimpered quietly.

He leaned into her and slowly licked her clit from the bottom up with his tongue flat. She moaned and bucked her hips up towards his lips.

"What was that?"

He swirled his tongue around her clit, then slid two curved fingers smoothly into her. Her hips bucked into the air, again.

"I want you," she said a bit louder.

He quickly pulled away and stood up. He began unbuckling his slacks as she stared at him with fire. His slacks and boxer briefs pooled at his feet as he unbuttoned his top next. Noah was already fully erect and ready to take her. She squirmed looking at his large penis, anticipating it deep inside her. She quickly got undressed herself.

Once he was fully naked, Alissa admired his toned pecs, abs, and biceps as she stood next to him. He really was gorgeous to look at. He moved closer to her and planted his soft lips against hers, letting her taste herself for a bit.

He pulled his lips away and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her to the ground until she was kneeling. She looked straight at his hard penis, now eye level. Alissa gulped, keeping all outside thoughts in the back of her mind, then wrapped her right hand around Noah's penis before bringing her lips to it. She licked the tip before inserting the whole thing into her mouth and began sucking and swirling her tongue up and down the length of his penis. His breaths came in quicker as she added fuel to his fire just as he had done to her.

After a few minutes, he pulled her back to a standing position, "Lay down on your stomach."

Alissa did as she was told, excited to finally be given what she'd wanted all along. She heard him tear open a condom wrapper. Suddenly, there was a sharp smack on her right butt cheek, making her squeak. Noah chuckled darkly as he gripped her hair, pulling her head towards him, and then rammed his hard penis into her drenched center.

"You're so fucking wet," he said as he smacked her ass again with his free hand.

She moaned, "Yes!"

She was finally getting what she wanted.

He pounded her over and over, then let her hair go, and turned her around, still with his erect penis inside of her. He lifted her legs over his shoulders as he rammed into her again and again. Her moans were becoming increasingly higher in pitch as she was burning from his touch. He played with her nipples, pulling and twisting and pinching them.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. His face clenched as he started to pound her at a pace faster than she even thought possible. She was reaching the edge and started to groan, "Fuck! God! Yes!"

Her body began to shudder as she climaxed. Noah opened his eyes and looked straight into her own as he began to cum as well. He stopped fucking her as he caught his breath. His eyes scrolled up and down her body, before moving back up to meet her eyes.

She was extremely out of breath. She didn't think anyone had ever fucked her so good in her whole life. Her orgasm continued to ripple throughout her body, making her legs and arms numb.

She smiled with her eyes half closed as he pulled out of her and walked to the bathroom. When he returned, she had curled up in her bed, already half asleep. Noah turned the light off then crawled into bed under the emerald comforter before pulling her into him and closing his eyes.

~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the last smutty scene in "More Than She Can Chew"! Only a few more chapters left until the end!

Jen xo