Chapter Three

It had been Sarah on the phone. Alissa didn't think it was too important, so she had ignored it, but it had distracted her from climaxing.

Chris and she ended up just fucking on the couch after. She didn't bother taking him into her bedroom. It was a mess from her previous night's booty call.

Some people would think Alissa disgraceful with her sexual escapades, but they made her feel powerful. She was always in control, even when her sexual partner thought he or she was. After Marc, she never wanted to not be in control again.

Last night, her most frequent booty call, Veronica Reyna, had cum all over. She didn't have much time to clean up this morning after Veronica had left because she was still majorly hungover.

She always had a blast with Veronica. They had met at a club a few months ago and had ended up just randomly making out on the dance floor. She had learned later that night Veronica had never fucked a man before. Alissa wasn't one to judge, considering what she'd done, but Veronica interested her.

Veronica was a bit more on the curvy side with a short physique. She had thick dark hair and smooth dark skin. Alissa had always wondered how she got her skin to be so smooth; she was envious of it.

The previous night, they had spent half of it talking and half of it fucking. They drank way too many martinis and ended up arguing over who had the darkest brown eyes between the two of them. It was ridiculous, but it ended up turning into a crazy hot makeout session, so she wasn't one to complain much.

After Alissa kicked Chris out, she decided to give Sarah a call.

"You will not believe me," Sarah said as she picked up the phone.

"Try me."

Still naked on the couch, she saw her reflection in the black television screen across from her resting on the white lacquer cabinet. She admired her hourglass figure and noticed her ponytail had come almost completely undone.

"Well, there's a rumor going around in the office that Gerald Walker and Samantha Fisher are fucking."

Alissa gasped.

Gerald Walker was the head director of marketing at her firm. He was probably in his late fifties, with salt and peppered curly hair, ebony dark skin, and a bright smile that never reached his eyes. He was married, as far as she could tell, but everyone had assumed over the summer he was having 'issues' with his wife.

Samantha Fisher was his executive assistant. She was a new hire who just recently joined the firm this fall. Samantha was close to her and Sarah's age, maybe twenty-eight at most. She always wore heels, even when there were blizzards outside, and never wore a blouse that didn't show off a little bit of her pale cleavage.

"No," Alissa said in disbelief.

"I know! I'm just wondering how long it's been going on for. I mean, since she first began working here? Did she get the job because she was fucking Gerald beforehand?"

Alissa laughed.

Sarah laughed, "I'm serious! I wonder if they've fucked in his office?"

"That's nasty. I've touched his desk plenty of times before." A chill ran up Alissa's spine. "I'm going to have to carry hand sanitizer with me around the office now."

"Good idea. So," Sarah paused, "how was your coffee date?"

Alissa smirked, "Almost orgasmic."

"That good?"

"Almost," Alissa sighed. "You interrupted us!" she accused.

"How was I supposed to know?" Sarah chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go. Gotta shower."

"I'm sure you're in great need of a shower. I'll see you at the office tomorrow."

"C'ya." Alissa clicked end on her cell phone.

She sat still on her couch. The soft fabric kept her bare ass warm, but once she stood up, she shivered.

Her apartment had high 12-foot ceilings, and while it looked gorgeous and made for some awesome sounding sex, it always took forever to heat the damn place in the winter. The main living area was open to the right of the sleek kitchen, which had black cabinets and white marble countertops. She loved her kitchen. One of her favorite things to do was cook, so she spent the majority of her time in there; at least, when no one else was over distracting her.

She walked to her bedroom and welcomed the plush black rug beneath her feet. She passed her platform queen-sized emerald bed and walked into her bathroom. The white marble tiles on the floor were the same ones in the main living area. She had a spa-like bathroom, with a freestanding marble tub and a tall two-person glass rain shower.

Compared to the rest of her modern apartment, her bathroom held warm hues of tan and mint. When she first moved in, the bathroom was a stark white like the rest of the walls in her apartment, but she wanted something cozier, so she painted the walls tan and laid out mint candles and towels throughout.

She turned on the shower and closed the bathroom door. She liked her showers hot and steamy. Since she was already naked, she opened the glass door and hopped right in.

She thought back to Chris' beard tickling the inside of her thighs and sighed as the hot water slid down her body.

~~~

A/N: She has, like, the dream apartment, don't you think? Please vote and let me know your thoughts so far! I would really appreciate it.

Jen xo