I read passionately. I write passionately. I edit passionately. I critique passionately.
Copy Editing Service - CLOSED
Critiquing Service - CLOSED
Request my freelance services - www.jgfairytalesservices.wordpress.com.
I apologize, but I DO NOT ACCEPT READING REQUESTS.
My Current Books:
Through my 7+ years on Wattpad, over a decade of writing fiction & poetry, my college education, and experience as a Wattpad editor/critic, I consider myself proficient enough in English writing and editing to actually publish a guide book about it!
"Edit like an Editor: A Wattpad Guide to Writing, Revising & Publishing" - Highest Ranking #6 in Non-Fiction on June 16, 2017.
My newest fiction, "More Than She Can Chew," is a spin-off of my completed novella, "Stability." This book is for a mature audience, so there will be private chapters that you can only access if you follow me!
This book also supports: #ProjectWomanUp, #TalkThePOC, #FreeTheLGBT, #WeNeedDiverseBooks, & #StopSlutShaming.
After receiving many requests for advice on love due to my healthy, committed relationship, I've decided to just write a memoir to satisfy all you hopeless romantics out there. "Our Love Story Is My Favorite" will have lessons weaved in throughout my true story. I hope you join me on my journey. - Highest Ranking at #320 in Non-Fiction on June 22, 2017.
Updates are SLOW right now due to my day job, graduate studies, and freelance services, but when I do update, it's on Sundays.
A Bit About Me:
• I'm 23-years-old.
• I work the standard M-F, 8-5 office job.
• I am also in a graduate program.
• I've been committed to the man of my life for over 5 years. ♥
• I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my writing, among other things in my life.
• I have terrible difficulty controlling my inner editor.
• I'm a Ravenclaw for life! (If that wasn't already apparent...)
• I'm a Libra (September baby).
• I'm a hopeless romantic all the way!
• I'm a believer in always loving yourself first. ♥
- NY born and raised; NC transplant
- JoinedDecember 31, 2009