I read passionately. I write passionately. I edit passionately.
The Services I Offer:
Fiction Critic - OPEN*
Fiction Editor - CLOSED
Check out my services book, "jgfairytales Services," for more information.
I DO NOT ACCEPT READING REQUESTS.
If you would like my opinion/feedback, you MUST request my critiquing services the proper way. Thank you for understanding.
A Bit About My Books:
Through my 7+ years on Wattpad, over a decade of writing fiction & poetry, my college education, and experience as a Wattpad editor/critic, I consider myself proficient enough in English writing and editing to actually publish a guide book about it!
"Edit like an Editor: A Wattpad Guide to Writing, Revising & Publishing" - Highest Ranking #10 in Non-Fiction.
My newest fiction, "More Than She Can Chew," is a spin-off of my completed novella, "Stability." This book is rated MATURE, so there will be private chapters that you can only access if you follow me!
This book also supports the following campaigns: #ProjectWomanUp, #TalkThePOC, #FreeTheLGBT, #WeNeedDiverseBooks, & #StopSlutShaming. If you don't know what these are, you seriously need to check them out!
I update every Sunday. :)
Snippets About Me:
• Full-time project manager.
• Part-time graduate student.
• Committed to the man of my life for over 5 years. ♥
• Perfectionist when it comes to my writing.
• "Grammar Nazi" (I have terrible difficulty controlling my "inner editor").
• Ravenclaw for life! (If that wasn't already apparent...)
• Coffee addict.
• Can never decide between a glass of red or a steaming mug of cocoa.
• Hopeless romantic all the way!
• Believer in always loving yourself first. ♥
- NY born and raised; NC transplant
- JoinedDecember 31, 2009
Edit like an Editor: A Wattpad Guide | Taking Requests #9 in Non-Fiction
10.9K 1.3K 61
Highest Ranking #10 in Non-Fiction's HOT List. • Do you find yourself with too many typos? They're so simple; you don't understand how you're not catching them! • Grammar and spelling tools also don't always find y...