Chapter Twenty-Seven

Alissa walked into Noah's office Friday afternoon and handed him the tracking report he had asked her for earlier that morning. She wanted to leave his office as quickly as possible.

Just as she walked through the door, he said "Alissa, this is the wrong report. Please come back."

Before turning back around, she let a frustrated groan slip. Adele peered over her shoulder from her secretarial desk and gave her an inquisitive look. Facing him, Alissa said, "I thought you said you wanted the tracking report."

He slammed the report down on his desk, making Alissa jump. In a loud, stern voice, he said, "No, I said I wanted the client's statistical analysis report. I thought I made it very clear." He looked her straight in the eyes as he said, "Close the door."

This was the first time Noah had snapped at her. While he had technically threatened her yesterday, he didn't once raise his voice at her. She didn't know what to do, so she closed the door as he requested. She knew she'd been working hard and excelling these past couple of weeks, but he was her boss and after her rejection, she didn't know what his anger could do.

Alissa had a decision to make: take the scolding and potentially get fired or finally give in to him, diffusing his anger. After what felt like time freezing, she started to slowly unbutton her navy-collared top as she swayed her hips walking over to him.

Once Noah saw this, she could tell his demeanor perked up. He stood up from his chair and immediately started to look her up and down in her tight white slacks and gold pumps. She blushed as Noah began loosening his tie and sauntered around his desk towards her.

"Alissa, you did hear me say I wanted the client's statistical analysis report, right?" he asked in a steady voice. By this time, Noah was right behind her with his hand on her back.

"Y-y-yes," she stuttered. "I don't know what I was thinking," she said more sure of herself.

Just as she finished speaking, she felt a ton of force applied to her back as she was pushed over and had to reach her hands out to catch herself on his desk. As she bent over, she felt his hand slowly rub her ass until she heard a loud smack. She gasped as she felt a small sting on her right cheek where Noah's hand just struck her.

"It looks like there is only one way to learn then," he said.

He smacked her ass again, but this time in a different spot. She let out another small gasp. He began to massage her round, perky ass. She bit her lip and smirked, feeling herself growing aroused. He spanked her again, and while it stung, her panties grew wet. He then grabbed her left shoulder and turned her around to face him.

Her breaths were coming in quick as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I'm glad you've finally made the right decision. I've been waiting too long for this."

He then kissed her, aggressively biting her bottom lip in the process. She let out a gasp as he shoved his tongue inside her mouth. She kissed him back, playing war with his tongue and wrapped her hands around his head. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body as close as possible to his.

She gave in and finally let her body lead as she felt his bulge against her groin. She ground her hips against it. She was soaked down there now and she knew he could feel the moisture through their slacks.

He released his arms from her and began unbuckling his belt. She wasn't listening to her mind as her arms unbuckled her own belt as well. He reached over and pulled her top apart, the bottom few buttons that were still intact ripped apart.

He grabbed her breasts through her thin navy lace bra, massaging them firmly, swirling his fingertips around her nipples as he kissed her again. She moaned into his mouth, arching her back, exposing more of her breasts. Her toned arms reached for his groin before finding his thick member. She bit his bottom lip in anticipation, losing herself to the rush of her desires.

He pulled away to kiss along her jawline before whispering in her ear, "I want you."

She moaned as his right hand left her breast and slowly trailed down her stomach to her moist underwear. He slipped a cold finger into her warm center, teasing her. She moaned again as she wrapped her hands around his penis and began pumping.

She looked at him with desire in her eyes. His hazel eyes were speckled with a bit of gold as he leaned forward to kiss her again and his left hand continued to massage her right breast. He finally stuck two fingers inside her, pumping in and out, in and out. Their tongues swirled in each others mouths as her muffled moan grew louder.

Her mind was spinning. It was as if he could arch his fingers at the exact angle to hit her G spot every time. They climbed higher and higher together. Just as she was about to climax, his hand pulled away with the rest of his body. Their breathing rapid, they looked at each other before he pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt. Alissa panted heavily with her bare ass leaning against his cold, wooden desk.

Noah stared at her, "Go out to dinner with me."

Alissa opened her mouth, then closed it. She couldn't think straight while she was all hot and bothered by him.

"I-" she paused and frowned, "I can't."

While she didn't want to get fired, she was hoping what they just did was sufficient enough to keep him satisfied. She couldn't go on a date with him. She had Trevor. Her hands felt cold and clammy. Her stomach began to churn.

Noah leaned towards her and whispered coldly in her ear, "Get dressed and get out of my office."

~~~

A/N: Will Noah just let Alissa get by with that? How could she do this to Trevor? Let me know what you think and please give it a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! ;)