Chapter 15

Bliss and Nightmare

Warning: For mature readers only.

"So... Who's Ryan?"
Hindi napigilang tanong ni Aleck kay El. Hinanap niya ito matapos magpaalam na magtutungo ng comfort room, pero lumipas ang ilang saglit ay hindi pa rin ito bumabalik. Narinig niya itong may kausap na lalaki sa cellphone.

"Eavesdropping?"

She tried to play it cool pero halata sa mukha ng asawa na may tinatago itong sekreto. Asawa. How he love the sound of that. His wife. His alone.

Nagtagis ang bagang niya at pinilit niyang pakalmahin ang sarili. Today is their wedding day. They were supposed to be having fun, celebrating but here they are. Nagsisimula na naman siyang magalit dahil napupuno ng matinding selos ang dibdib niya.

Bakit ba naman kasi sa dinami-dami ng pwedeng tawagan ng asawa niya, lalaki pa? At bakit ba naman kasi sa dinami-dami ng lugar na pwedeng makipag-usap ang asawa niya, bakit sa cr pa? At bakit pabulong? Bakit patago? Ano ba naman ang iisipin niya? Masisisi mo ba siya?

Kung hindi si Lawrence, nandiyan si Maverick. Ngayon naman, si Ryan. Wala na bang katapusan itong pakikibaka na ito para sa pag-ibig. Napakaraming karibal.

Nang matiyak sa sarili na kalmado na siya. Kaagad na nilapitan niya ang asawa. He moves slowly towards her, more like stalking. Eyes devouring her entire frame. He have been wanting to do this ever since she arrived earlier wearing that off-shoulder white knee length lace dress.

One look and he's a goner.

She looked at him in alarmed. He watches as her breath hitches. Her tongue slips passed her lower lips as her eyes stared with longing to his own. She's waiting, anticipating his every move.

She gasps as she realizes that he have her cornered. As soon as her back hits the wall, his lips claimed hers, hungrily.

He kissed her like his life depends on it. Slow and gentle, then hard and rough. He just can't get enough. Angling her face, tilting her head with his hands, he literally growled as his tongue dominates her mouth.

He pulled her close to his body. Wanting her closer than anything, wanting nothing in between. Her body melted in his arms, arms clinging around his neck.

They kissed as the world around them vanishes with only the two of them that matters. When it feels like eternity, Aleck reluctantly pulled away. Her eyes still half closed, he watches as she leaned closer, begging for more.

"We'll be there.." he said, his tone slightly amused.

El opened her eyes, confused. She looked at her husband, wondering why did he say that? Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Garett's retreating back. She looked at her husband, mortified at herself. She pushes him away and tried to make herself decent.

She cannot believe that she acted like a wanton, in public.

Aleck laughed at her attempt to make herself more presentable. It's no use, her lips were swollen. She looked thoroughly kissed.

"Sira ka talaga. Ano na lang ang sasabihin nila!" she hissed.
Still amused, "So? We're newly wed. We cannot keep our hands off each other. It's perfectly normal."