Chapter 31 ( Last Chapter)

" He killed my grandfather!" Jungkook yelled, making everyone scared and shocked. Never ever they had seen Jungkook this mad. " He killed both my father and my grandfather! What actually does he want?!"

" Jung-" Jimin tried to calm him down but Jungkook interrupted him.

" I want him dead." He said with no hesitation and make everyone shocked.

" Jungkook, you're not thinking straight. You're mad right now. Calm down." Jimin reasoned.

" No! Bring him to me now and I'm going to make him learned his lesson and I'm dead serious about this."

-

" WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!" Jungkook heard the old man yelled as the guards was dragging the man to the grand hall.

They dropped the man onto the floor, facing Jungkook. He looked up and frowned.

" What else do you want from me?!" He spat at Jungkook.

" What else you asked? What else?!" He was getting so mad just by looking at his face.

He lounged at the old man and started punching him. Everyone was so shocked at his action and didn't know what to do.

" You fucking old man! You killed my father! You killed my grandfather! And what else you asked! You fucking asshole! You should die!"

" JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook stopped his actions when he heard Jihyun's voice.

Jihyun ran towards him and pushed him away from her father.

" What the hell are you doing?!" Jihyun asked as she stand in front of her father.

" Move Jihyun." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth.

Jimin who was at the side really didn't know what to do. Whose side to choose.

" No! How could you possibly beat my father? He is my father Jungkook!"

" So what?!" Jungkook spat. Jihyun heart shattered.

" How could you say that?" Jihyun gasped.

" How could I?! How could he killed both my grandfather and father?! If this is cruel to you then what your father did was even worse than cruel! He deserve this! And he should die." Jihyun eyes widen.

" Jungkook. This is not you. You couldn't possibly do that. Please. Please don't. If you still love me, don't do this. He's my family." Jihyun persuaded and Jungkook scoffed.

" The thing is, I don't even know if I should still love you or not. I don't think I should love the daughter of a murderer of my family. I still loves you now but I don't think I should love you more anymore." Everyone in the hall gasped.

They were shocked. Jungkook had always persuaded them to let him marry Jihyun but hearing this from him makes them shocked, scared and worried.

" Jungkook," Jihyun whispered

" But I still love you now and I don't want you be involve in any of this. I can love you forever but its either me or your family. If you choose me, we'll get married and live happily like how we always wanted and forget about all of this but your father must be sentence to death. If you choose your family, then I can't do anything else but to exiled all of your family including you from this palace. No blood related of yours step foot into this palace." Jihyun eyes widen.

Tears won't stopped rolling to her cheeks. This is not the Jungkook I know.

" Okay. So if I choose my family, you won't kill my father?" Jungkook nodded. " Okay then." She bend over and helped her father up. " Goodbye Jungkook. We'll leave." She said as she walked away with her father.