Chapter 25

The mysterious man was still in Jihyun's mind. The party has ended and the 5 boys decided to stay there for a week with Jihyun and catch up with her about life.

" So, how's Mingyu?" Jin asked.

" He's fine. I.. I still can't love him oppa." Jihyun looked down. " He's nice, sweet and caring but I can't bring myself to love him no matter how hard I tried. I feel bad and guilty." Jihyun confessed.

" How do you know that you didn't love him?" Hoseok asked.

" I- I don't feel butterflies or sparks when he kissed me." She said.

" Oh."

The boys sighed and didn't know what to say. They were sad and worried for Jihyun because Jihyun deserve happiness and marry to the man she loves. But they all know Jihyun so well. She still hasn't moved on from Jungkook.

" You're still not over him, are you?" Namjoon asked and she nodded as tears started to pooled her eyes.

" He's everywhere. I would see him whenever I went to somewhere. I would dream of him and dream of us together. It's unfair. I don't know where he is and maybe he has moved on and maybe even in love with someone else. It's unfair. He might be sleeping and living happily while I'm here, being all sad and depressed. I hate this. I want to move on." Jihyun burts out into tears.

Jin hugged and and caressed her hair.

" We know but we can't do anything to help you with that. You have to do it yourself." Yoongi said.

She sighed and nodded.

" Still hadn't heard from Jimin oppa?" She suddenly asked.

The other was shocked and didn't know what to answer. Jimin never contact neither of them after he left. Everyone was worried but they knew that he was sent back to Busan. He was safe there.

" About Jimin. No. He still hasn't contact any of us." Taehyung said and all of them sighed.

They miss Jimin so much but the boy doesn't seem to miss them at all.

" Let's just wait." Yoongi said.

-

The following week, the king decided to make another ball for an occasion of funding for the ophans and invited the children to the palace. The children were so happy to come to the beautiful palace and get to wear beautiful outfits.

Jihyun was so happy to see the kids. She really loves kids. They made her heart swell. She greeted the kids and hugged them. The 5 boys still hasn't left, they decided to leave tomorrow. They looked at Jihyun. She was finally smiling and they were glad.

Slowly by slowly, the hall was starting to get full as people came for the funding and donations. Some were in love with the children right away and some just smile at them.

Jihyun was busy playing with the kids. She was so happy to see them. She really love kids and besides than her, Taehyung seems to love kids as well. Almost all of the girls like him and asked him to play with them. Jihyun chuckled as a girl was blushing at Taehyung. Then she looked around just to find a cute boy playing with a crouching man just a few walks away as she took a step forward, the man stood up and looked to his left, only showing his left side face and smile a little. She looked to where he's looking and her eyes went wide as she saw Park Jimin.

" Ji-" She almost ran towards him but halted her footsteps as the other man turned to face her. Her breath hitch as she saw him. " J-Jungkook?" The name left her lips and she could feel that she's gonna break time anytime soon.