Chapter 14

Jungkook

What the hell is his problem? I sighed and entered the house. I slump myself on the couch and sighed.

Why is he acting that way though?

" Jungkook-ah, is there something bothering you?" Jin hyung asked and I nodded.

" How long since Nickhun hyung became her bodyguard?" I asked.

" Since she was 13 years old but he was already with her since she was 3 years old. They're 7 years old gap." Namjoon hyung explained.

" Ah, I see. So they were close since then?"

" Yes but I think Nickhun hyung likes her." Suga hyung said.

" Why?" Jimin asked, bewildered by Suga's statement.

" I heard he talked over the phone and he sounded so fucking frustrated because he can't be with Jihyun." He explained.

" Why not?" I asked.

" Because he's not a royal." He answered which makes me feel sad. I am not a royal either.

The atmosphere was starting to get awkward and tense since I am not a royal and not qualified to be their friends but I'm in a house with them.

" Hey, let's play a game." Jimin suggested.

All of us agreed and played something.

Jihyun

Once I got home, I ate dinner with my mother and father and look for a chance to talk to him about Jungkook.

" So, Jihyun, how's school?" My mother asked.

" It's fine. Everything's fine." She smiled. " And I made a new friend." I added which makes she choked on her food.

" A new friend? Is there a new Royal came to Seoul?" She asked and I shook my head.

" He's a normal boy. He's a very nice person mommy." She was speechless.

" Was it that boy we talked about the other day?" Dad asked and I nodded. " I see. What's his name, darling?"

" Wait, so you knew about this normal boy?" My mother asked dad and he nodded. " And you didn't tell me and you let her?" He nodded again.

" Proceed Jihyun." Dad said.

" Um.. He's name is Jungkook."

" I see. How long since you befriend with him?"

" Around 5 months."

" Wow, that's long. You're graduating soon aren't you?"

" Yes."

" Good." Aren't he gonna ask me about him? " Bring your friend over for dinner this weekend. Bring the others too." My eyes widen.

" Okay." I smiled.

-

After dinner, I ran to my room and called Jimin oppa and told him about my dad and he was happy but nervous as well.

Jungkook

I came back home before dinner and when I arrived, my mom was on the couch, wearing prettily.

" Hey mom, what's with the occasion?" I asked.

" Oh, Kookie. Go get ready. We're eating dinner outside with Uncle Daehyun." She beamed. I was speechless. " What are you waiting for? Go." She said. I nodded and went to my room.

-

We went to a restaurant. Just by looking at the restaurant, I know this guy is rich.

We found the table and I can't believe my eyes to see someone familiar. It was Park Jinyoung.

" Hello Daehyun." Mom greeted him as she took a seat. As for me, I was having glaring contest with Jinyoung. " Jungkook, is something wrong? Sit down." Mom asked. I shook my head and sat beside her.

" Hello there, Jungkook. Meet my son, Jinyoung." He said. " Jinyoung, meet Jungkook. Your future brother."

" Step brother." He corrected his father. " Hi." He greeted me.

" Hi."

" So, let's order first then we can talk." Uncle Daehyun said and called the waiter.

-

" I heard you guys are in the same school." Mom said.

" Really? I never saw him in school." Jinyoung said.

" Oh, really? Aigoo, Jungkook. Where have you been in school?" Mom asked me.

" I was with my friends." I answered.

" Oh, that's good to hear sweetheart." Mom smiled.

" The final examination is near right? How's your studying lately Jungkook, Jinyoung?" Uncle Daehyun asked.

Jinyoung didn't answered and played with phone. Rude.

" It's fine, Uncle. It's just the standard here is different so I have to work harder." I said. He nodded and sighed as he looked at his son.

-

After we ate, we went back home and when mom was saying goodbye to Uncle Daehyun, Jinyoung stood beside me.

" Act like nothing of this happen in school. If everyone knows my future step brother is poor, It'll be a shame for my family." He said. I glared at him.

" As if I'm desperate to be part of your family. Well, it was for my mom. She's happy with your father, so I had to approved. Why did you?"

" My dad wasn't a workaholic anymore after dating your mother so I had to."

" Looks like we have our reasons why. You let your dad stole my mom and I let my mom help your dad to change. So, don't ever say my mom will be shame to your family because my mom is a great woman." I looked at him as he just chuckled.

" Jungkook, let's go home." Mom said and I nodded.

-

I slump myself on the bed after shower then my phone rang. It was Jihyun. A smile were curved on my lips.

" Hi, Jungkook." She greeted over the phone.

" Hi, Princess."

" Don't call me that. I have enough people calling me Princess and I don't feel special."

" Aww, then, I'll call you.. Jihyun. Just Jihyun.. Simple." I chuckled.

" Pshh. Well, I've talked to my dad." My eyes widen.

" What did he say?"

" What he said was... is a secret. I'll tell you tomorrow. Night Kookie."

" Eyy.. You can't do that!"

" I am doing that.." She stated then laughed.. " I'm going now.. Nighty night night Kookie." She whispered.

" Goodnight, Jihyun." I whispered back. I heard she giggled then hung up the call.

Well, that just made my day.

End of chapter 14