Chapter 16

Jungkook

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. Do I look okay in this slag and shirt? No, I don't. This is too over. Then I changed into a tee shirt. No! Too simple. Omg!!! I'm going to meet the king! I'm so nervous right now!

My phone rang, I looked at the screen and it was Jihyun. I answered the call,

" Hello,"

" Hi."

" Jungkook, are you done?" She asked.

" No. I don't know what to wear." I exclaimed and she laughed.

" Give me your address, I'll help you."

" I'm on the 8th floor, apartment number 2."

" Alright. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

" Okay. Thank you so much, Jihyun!"

She hung up the phone and I waited for her patiently.

Ding Dong!

I ran towards the door and opened the door, revealing Jihyun.

" Omg, Jihyun. Thank god you came." She laughed. " Come in."

She entered my apartment.

" We need to be fast. So where's your room?" I pointed her my room. " Okay. Let's go!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room.

I closed the door and walked straight towards my wardrobe and take a look at my clothes.

She took a deep breath then looked at me.

" Jungkook-ah, do you have any suits?" I shook my head then she bit her lower lips. " Umm. Then, let's go."

" To where?"

" Shopping. Let's go." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her.

-

As we arrived at the shopping mall, I intertwined my fingers with hers and looked for a suit shop.

" Hello, how can I help you?" The worker asked.

" Um, can you help me find a suit, his size? Just a simple one." She said.

" Sure. Please follow me." I followed him along with Jihyun.

I tried a few of elegant suits that the worker gave me but Jihyun just wanted a simple one and in the end she's the one who looked for a simple one for me.

I really don't know anything about suits so..

" Jungkook try this on." She said and pushed me into the dressing room.

When I walked out from the dressing room with the suit on, she was finally satisfied.

" We'll take this one

" We'll take this one." She said to the worker.

-

As we entered the gate, my jaw dropped and my eyes widen after I saw the house. No, it's not a house nor a mansion. It's more like a castle.