Chapter 26

Jungkook was walking around the palace, just looking around and stopped his footsteps until he saw the king. He smirked and walked towards him.

" Your Majesty." He bowed as the old man was shocked.

" What are you doing here?"

" I was invited. How are you, Your Majesty? You don't look too well." Jungkook mused.

He was right. He's not feeling too well this days and he knows why. The rightful heir to the throne has reached the age of 21 and he might be on the king right now and he need that boy to begone as soon as possible but he doesn't know how to get rid of him.

" It's non of your business. Leave my palace immediately." He spat.

" Your palace?" Jungkook scoffed. " I'm amazed! We'll see how long this place is called 'your palace'. " He smiled and bowed before leaving.

Jungkook went back into the hall and looked for Jimin and the others. He did spoke with them but only glances at Jihyun. The girl has no idea how bad Jungkook wants to kiss her right now and Jungkook knows that she still likes him. Her fiance was there to hang out with us and he's quite a fun guy. He's nice and all but obviously not Jihyun's type. He remembered the look on his face when he da-

" Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin asked and he nodded. " Where have you been by the way? I was looking for you and so does Jihyun." He chuckled and followed him to the others, not even answering his questions.

The talked a lot especially Jimin. He was so ecstatic to meet them. He really missed them since he was stuck with Jungkook for 3 years. Jungkook was glad that's he's not bored of him.

Jihyun excused herself to go to the comfort room and Jungkook looked at them, looking if anyone is paying attention to him but no so he just left and followed Jihyun.

Jungkook waited somewhere near the comfort room then as soon as he saw her out from there, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him, hiding behind a wall.

She was about to screamed but he shut her off by kissing her then pulled away after a few seconds.

Her eyes widen as she looked me as he stare at her. Gosh, only god know how he miss her. His eyes went down to her lips. Damn. Those lips. He couldn't help it but to kiss her again but with more passion and more intense.

His tongue brushed over her bottom lip, asking for entry and she did. She was kissing him back and he was happy. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands were at her waist.

He pulled away as the both of them gasped for air. Her lips swollen and so does Jungkook's but none of them care. He caressed her hair and her cheeks. He pecked her lips one more time then left without saying anything.

He went back to the others after fixing himself and couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

" What's with you? Where did you go?" Jimin asked.

" Nothing's wrong with me. I went to the bathroom." He just nodded and continue talking to the boys then Jihyun came back, lips doesn't look too swollen but her face was red and that made me smirk then he saw her glaring at him.

Jimin and Jungkook, decided to go back to his house. Yes, Jungkook went back to his house and his mom couldn't stop bugging him to tell her about Busan and he did.

The both of them just lay down on the bed, neither of them talked until Jungkook did.

" I kissed her." Jungkook said, bluntly.

" What?" Jimin was lost.

" I kissed Jihyun when she went to the comfort room and I followed her and waited for her to come out then kissed her somewhere hidden." Jungkook said as Jimin's jaw dropped.