Chapter 30

Jungkook was on the bed, sitting and thinking about how he is going to talk to Jihyun about this.  Is Jihyun going to be okay with his decision? Or will she get mad because that's her father? Oh god. Jungkook was in dilemma and stress. He needed a timeout but he know the faster this ends, the better. He was at the verge of giving up to avenge for his father's death but he isn't like that. He's not the type to give up and he deserves to be avenge. It wasn't fair.

" Jungkook," Jungkook looked up and saw Jimin entered his room.

" Hey." Jungkook sighed.

" Hi. You okay?" Jimin asked, walking towards Jungkook and sat next to him.

" I don't know Jimin. How should I tell Jihyun? Will she understand?" Jungkook muttered then looked down. " I love her but I also love my father. He deserves to be avenge."

" I also don't know Jungkook." Jimin said. " If I were her, I also won't know what to say or who to choose. My father who raised me for years or my lover who shower me with love. It would be hard, that's would be definite but if you really love her, try doing something that could be fair for everyone." Jungkook sighed.

" I know but how, Jimin? What punishment should I give to him that would be fair for everyone?" Jungkook exclaimed. " Everything won't be fair for everyone. The councils were furious for what he had done and I am too. He made my father left and make him leave a bad impression to everyone, making him look like an irresponsible person which his not." Jungkook said. " I am so mad at him Jimin. My father could have stayed and live with my mom here and she won't have to work 24/7 everyday just to raise me." His voicd started to cracked. " You don't know how bad my mom suffered. She suffered a lot until she finally married to Mr Park and I'm glad she did. She deserve to have happiness. She deserves to be love and appreciated. I want my mom to have everything in the world and I wanted the same for Jihyun but I don't think I can if she doesn't agreed to what I've decide." Jungkook said with determination, no hesistation.

Jimin eyes widen then he blink before asking,

" What are you going to do?"

" I'm going to exile him."

-

The next day, Jungkook went to the library to clear his mind before going to see Jihyun.

He was looking through all of the books and took the ones that he found interesting. He was pulling a book out and a paper suddenly slipped out of the book. He furrowed his eyebrows and crouch down to pick it up.

He sit at a table nearby and put down the books before opening the paper.

Dear Jungmin,

It read. Then Jungkook eyes went wide as he realised that it was a letter. Curiosity got over him so he read it.

I don't know what has been going on with me but I'm getting sick often these days since you left. I went to see the doctor and they said that my body is not handling my activities well now that my body is getting old. I can't handle the country anymore. Son, if you don't come back, who is going to rule this country? I am worried for the country and the throne. You're not here to claim it then whose going to claim it?
Then Park came to me and asked me about my condition. I told him that I was fine and he just smile and said that he'll always be there if anything happens to me. Since then I started to doubt him.
A week after, Park came to me again with an amusing smile on his lips. What does that smile mean? He asked me about a lot of things but mostly about the country and you.
He asked me if I know about your whereabouts and I said no. I know that he is your best friend but I couldn't trust him. So I lied about everything.
Months after, Park child has finally born and it's a she. Son, I know that you're really close to Park but nevermind.
He came to see a lot more after that, acting as if he's close to me but I know I shouldn't trust him so I don't but my body was getting old and worn out. One day, Park came to me and told me that he will help me but only if I make him next king in line and I refused to do so and waited for you to come home but you never did.
He pestered me for years and I finally gave in. I couldn't do anything I was getting old and you weren't still coming but son no matter what. If you ever had a son, your son will be the rightful heir to the throne not Park.
This is the only thing I've left for you but no one would find this letter only if he's really the rightful king and that would be either you or your son.
I'm sorry for everything son. My time is here and I hope you would come to see me at my funeral. But I know that's impossible.
And one last thing, I have something to tell you. I saw your son. He is perfect. The perfect king for this country.
And please if either of you two ever read this, make sure to teach park a lesson because, because of him, I'm not lasting long and you will find a bottle in those racks and bring it to the doctor.
I hope you get what that means.

Truthfully, your father
Jeon Jungshin

Jungkook was confused. He hurriedly stand up and look for the bottle and he found it hidden. He take a look at it before hurriedly ran to his room and tell Jimin to contact his doctor.

-

" Your Majesty," The doctor looked up at Jungkook with a shocked face plastered on his face.

" What is that?" Jungkook asked.

" Where did you get this?" The doctor asked.

" Just answer my question!" Jungkook exclaimed. He was getting mad.

" I'm sorry, Your Majesty but this.. This is poison, Your Majesty. A very dangerous kind of poison that were made ages ago. We don't have this kind of poison these days." The doctor said, looking at the bottle curiously and fascinated.

" What can it do?"

" It's a poison that can made someone die."

Jungkook fell on his knees.

That can't be...

End of chapter 30

It has been 2 months since I last updated and Im so sorry for that.. Anyways..

Do comment and vote 😊😊