Chapter 7

Jungkook

" Princess Jihyun!"

" Nickhun oppa," He walked towards her and grabbed her wrist.

" You know you can't just do this!"

" But oppa, I'm fine. I'm with Jimin oppa right." She said. Who's this guy?

" Hyung, it's really fine. She-" Jimin said but got interrupted by this Nickhun guy.

" Jimin-sshi, I know you're her cousin but it's not safe for her to just go anywhere. The last time she ran away to the park. Your Majesty told me that I'm in charge of taking care of her and you only in charge in school. So, you have no right to stop me right now." He said and pulled Jihyun. " Princess, I don't want to use force towards you."

" But oppa, I want to hang out with them. You know all of them right? They can take care of me." Jihyun pleaded.

" It's the king's order. You can't go out, it's not safe right now. Listen to me!"

" But- Oppa!!!! Let me go!" He pulled Jihyun with force, I can't just stand and watch.

I stood in front of him and he glared at me.

" Let her go." I said.

" Who are you?" He spat then he looked at the others. " Don't tell me you guys took a random person to be your friend." All of them looked down. " You guys know that it's forbidden to do so!"

" Hyung, please don't tell anyone." Namjoon pleaded.

" Sorry guys, it's my job to protect you guys from the citizen, harmless or not." He said then pushed me away and left.

What the hell is he problem?

I looked at the others, they were massaging their forehead.

" I told you, it was a bad idea to take him in with us! Now we're done for!" Suga yelled and left the restaurant.

Wait. What did I do? I was just trying to stopped him from hurting her.

" Jimin, what's wrong?" I asked.

" I don't know what's going to happen." He answered. " It's okay, Jungkook. This has nothing to do with you." He patted my shoulders.

The door opened, revealing a lot of man in black.

" Prince Jimin, I'm sorry for disturbing but we were ordered to take you home right away. All of you." One of the guys said.

I looked at them and they just nodded.

" Is Suga with you guys?" Jin asked.

" He is," Jin hyung nodded.

" Jungkook, we need to go. Sungmin hyung, please pay for our lunch." Jimin said then left along with the others.

I was left alone there, dumbfounded. Pft. What did you expect Jungkook? They are rich while you're just a poor boy. You don't belong with them.

I went back home and my mom wasn't home again. Ughh. I hate this.

I heard the door opened, so I walked out from the room and saw my mom.

With a guy.

" Oh, Jungkookie." My mom smiled. " Daehyun, this is my son, Jungkook. And Kookie, come here sweetheart." She called.

I walked towards them and bowed to the guy.

" Oh, so this is your son. Wah, he's so handsome. Hello, Jungkook, Park Daehyun."