Chapter 10

Jihyun

My jaw dropped as Jungkook unexpectedly won the match.

" What the hell?! You cheated right?!" I exclaimed.

" How would I cheat? I was right beside you. You lost so you have to give me what I want." My eyes widen then he smirked, " Follow me," He said as he held my wrist and pulled me upstairs.

" Ya! What're you doing?!! Jimin oppa, help me!" I yelled. Jimin laughed and waved goodbye to me as I was dragged upstairs by Jungkook.

I sighed and bit my lower lips.

He pushed me into a room. He locked the door and walked towards me with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Well, I couldn't deny how hot he is but this scares me.

" Ya, Jungkook. This is not funny. I'm still a virgin and I-" He shushed me with his index finger on my lips and slowly pinned me to the wall.

" Relax." He said. He pulled away his finger and his hand started to touch my hair down to cheek, jaw then neck. His thumb finger touched my lips and his eyes were locked on my lips as well. He put his hand behind my neck and he leaned in closer. I swear my heart was beating like crazy and it went more crazier as our lips touched.

He kissed me passionately as I melt in his kisses. The went deeper as I wrapped my arms around his neck but then he pulled away, taking his breath and suddenly walked out from the room. Leaving me dumbfounded there.

Omg! Jeon Jungkook!!!! Why are you doing to me? What are you trying to do?!!! You kissed me then you suddenly left me, dumbfounded, without saying anything. Ugh! I hate him.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook laughing with the others, acting like nothing happened.

" Jimin oppa, I'm going home." I said. He looked at me and nodded.

" Okay but why?" He smirked. Did Jungkook told them? I looked at Jungkook who was smiling sweetly at me.

" I'm just tired. See you guys later." I said and walked out from the house, knowing that Nickhun oppa was always here.

-

I looked outside the window, thinking about the kiss. Ugh! His confusing. Why? Is it because he likes me or because he's doing it for fun, just to let go his horny feels.

" Jihyun, are you okay?" Nickhun oppa asked.

" Yes, I'm fine." I said. Should I ask Nickhun oppa? " Oppa, if a boy kissed a girl, what does it mean?"

He looked at me through the mirror.

" Why you asked? Did someone kissed you?" Oh god.

" No. Just asking. There's a drama I watched, the boy kissed the girl but he didn't say anything after breaking the kiss and just walked away."

" Um. I don't know. Some people may say that he likes the girl but to me, he's just playing around." I lowered my head, feeling sad as he said that. " But I don't know. Maybe he's teasing or something." He added. I just nodded and looked out the window.

Jungkook

I didn't know why I did it but I just had the urge to kiss her. The kiss went deeper as she wrapped around my neck and I had to stopped it immediately, afraid if I might went further and I don't want that to happen yet.

" Ya," Jimin called. " Aren't you afraid if you might hurt her?" He asked.

" I don't know. She didn't say anything."

" Or she didn't confessed yet is what you meant? I know she did asked you stuff but you twisted your answers." Jimin said.

" Yeah and she likes you. It's so obvious. You say it yourself that she replied to your kiss." Jin hyung said. I sighed.

" I don't know. What if she doesn't?" I said.

" She does!" Everyone yelled except for Suga who kept rolling his eyes for 100 times already.

" I'm going to my room." He said and walked away. What's with him?

" Ignore him. Ya, just tell her." Namjoon hyung said.

" I can't. I'm not ready yet. It's been a long time since I last confessed." They sighed.

" Up to you, Jungkook. I don't want you to regret sooner or later." Hoseok hyung said.

The other days went as usual. Me teasing Jihyun but she was getting colder and colder towards me. Is she done with me? Like really done with my attitude? Can't she see that I'm trying to tell her that I like her, that's why I'm disturbing her 24 hours? Ugh.

I was catching up with her after the school ends as she was walking towards the main entrance of the school.

As I stepped out the building, I saw a guy, smiling at her and was holding her hand. It breaks my heart. Who is he?

" Jungkook-ah," I heard Jimin called me. I looked at him and he saw Jihyun with that guy. " I was just to tell you about this and you've see it already."

I shut my eyes close.

" You guys were right. I should have told her earlier but now I regret it. I'm such a loser and a coward."

He patted my back.

" It's not your fault. It wasn't her decision as well. She loves you but she has to be with someone else. She's hurting even more Jungkook." I looked at him.

" Whatever." I said and walked away. I walked passed Jihyun who was talking to the guy and secretly glanced at her but she caught me. I hurriedly looked away and ran as I was out of her sight.

-

I slump myself on my bed, feeling tired because I ran home but frustrated.

I pounded myself on the bed and hit my pillow. I did a high kick with a jab hook then I teared my blanket apart. Argh!!! She means my everything.

I looked at my blanket, feeling bad for tearing it apart but I just wish I had her.

Jihyun-ah, why does every time I meet you, I kept doing weird things. Why can't I just say it straight forward? Gosh, why am I in love with you?

End of chapter 10