Chapter 3

The next day, Jungkook walked to school while cars just passed by him but a very luxury car stopped. He halted his footsteps. The car window opened, revealing Jihyun.

" Hey, walking to school?" She asked and Jungkook just nodded. " Want a ride?" She offered.

" No thanks." He rejected.

" But you'll be late. It's okay. Just come with me."

" Jihyun, let him be. You don't even know him." Her cousin, Jimin said who's inside the car with her. He looked outside and saw Jungkook. " Oh, it's you! Come in!"

" Shut up, Jimin. It's my car." She turned back to Jungkook. " Come in." She opened the door and invited him in. Jungkook couldn't do anything but to enter the car even though it was weird for him to do so. It was his first time riding in someone else's car.

Jihyun shifted to the middle and crushed Jimin on purpose but a smile was plastered on her lips while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook closed the door and keep his distance from Jihyun.

" You forced me and I had to because I'm going to be late if I walk." He said.

She was taken aback by his coldness and rudeness.

" Okay, So, what's your name? I'm Jihyun. Park Jihyun." She held out her hand for a handshake and Jungkook just looked at it.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said then looked at Jimin who was playing his phone.

" Don't mind him! Jimin's my cousin. He's Jimin and it's nice to meet you, Jungkook."

" Nice to meet you Jungkook!" Jimin said with still playing his phone.

" Don't mind him. He's an idiot along with his friends." Jungkook just nodded. It was awkward for him but Jihyun is being super friendly with him. He isn't use to this kind of situation.

When they arrived at school, Jihyun just keep talking to him even though he didn't say anything. He just nodded and shook his head. He was getting annoyed as well. But that girl just don't know how to give up. But Jungkook feel like he has seen her somewhere before but where. And Jimin, he just followed them. He was told to follow Jihyun everywhere she goes to.

" Where's your class Jungkook?" Jihyun asked.

" Same as Jimin." Jungkook said in a boring tone.

" Yeap. He is. Let's go Jungkook."

" So, you're in the same class with Jaebum and Jackson too?"

" Well, duh. Their in my class." Jimin said.

" Hushh. I wasn't talking to you." Jihyun glared at him.

" Well, I'll just go to class. Bye." Jungkook said and walked away but Jihyun grabbed his wrist.

" Wait! Can we have lunch together?" Jungkook didn't know what to do. They were skin shipping. He never touched a girl before.

" I don't eat lunch." He said coldly and shrugged Jihyun's hands off him.

" Why not?"

" Because, I just don't." He rolled his eyes.

" Well, it's not healthy for you. Meet me at lunch. See ya." She beamed and left to her class, leaving Jungkook with Jimin alone.

" What's with her? She was never that nice to a guy but you." Jimin mumbled but Jungkook was looking at him. " What are you looking at?" He spat.

" I'm looking at a short boy. What are you looking at?" Jungkook retorted and makes Jimin's jaw dropped.

" Y-ya! You, damn tall and huge guy! Get back here!!!" He yelled but Jungkook ignored him. " Wah~.. He's really weird. Makes me feel.... WTH Jimin!" He shook his head and walked to his class.

-

It was lunch time and Jungkook walked towards the library but was stopped by Jihyun, he just blinked.

" Where are you going?" She asked.

" Library?"

" But Jungkook, you promised." She said nicely with her puppy eyes.

" So? I didn't promised you anything. You were the one who say it." She frowned  then hold his wrist, pulling him to the cafeteria.

" I don't care." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

They bought some food then sit in the same table with Jimin and BTS. Everyone was shocked to see Jungkook.

" What the fuck is he doing here?" Suga spat.

" Shut up and just eat. All of you." Jihyun retorted. Everyone backed away and just eat. " Starting from now on, he's eating with us whether you guys like it or not." She said with a stern voice, everyone sighed and just nodded.

As for Jungkook, he was shocked and annoyed. Who is she to make decisions for him? And why does everyone listens to her. He thought BTS was a tough gang but not with Jihyun. She's like their boss but she's so cute and bubbly. From what he observed so far, she treat him nicely but when it come to Jimin or anyone else, she's very mean.

" Jihyun's using her position to abuse all of us right hyung?" V asked Rapmon and Jihyun heard that.

" Ya! She heard you." Rapmon shut his eyes close.

" V. I'm not using my position to abuse you guys. What do you think I am? I just want you guys to be a nice guy not bullying other people."

" Yeah, like you're bullying us right now." Suga pouted.

" I'm not bullying you guys! It's my responsibility in this school, why can't you guys understand that! You don't know what will happen to me if my dad knows that I can't even control the bullies!" She said and stood up then left.

Jungkook was shocked. Everyone was. She's the most popular girl in the school everyone knows her but no everyone can approach because of the power she possessed. Only BTS can stick to her. Why? Because they also wasn't a regular person, they're one of the people that's related to Jihyun.

Jimin looked at Jungkook,

" Jungkook, you must be confused right?" Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

" Yeah. Is her dad the owner of this school?" All of them laughed.

" Wow. You really don't know? So, why do you approached her?" Jin asked.

" I didn't approach her, she did."

" But she never approach a regular guy before but why she did with this guy?" J-Hope asked. Everyone looked at Jimin since he's the closest to her.

" I don't know. It's a good thing, he doesn't know." Jimin said.

Jungkook was so confused. Why did she only approached him? Why didn't she talked to other guys except for BTS?

End of chapter 3