Batgirl: Break the code (part thirty-one)

Part thirty-one: Wait, What?

Gotham Academy

"Kara! Wait up!" Damian yelled, running faster to catch up with the young Gordon who was just about to leave the school. She had her guitar case strapped on one shoulder, her hand holding the strap.

"What do you want, Damian?" She asked, annoyed.

She turned around to face him, rolling her eyes effortlessly. Damian slowed down, stopping right in front of her. Kara looked over his shoulder and saw Damian's friends looking at them weirdly.

"If you're here to do a dare for your friends, forget it." She said, turning back around.

Kara started walking again, but Damian was having none of that. He grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"Let go," she said, looking up at him.

Her face was so close to his, she can feel his breath hit her lips. Heat rushed up to her cheeks.

|What's happening? I don't know! Barbara!!!|

"Hey," Damian said. "I'm sorry, okay? I know what I did was dumb. I should've texted you and kept mind of the time."

Kara smirked, pulling her phone out to show him that she was recording everything he said. She pressed save and smiled innocently.

"Apology accepted," she said. "Although, I would love to make this my ringtone. How about an alarm?"

Damian growled, glaring at her phone. He knew something like this would happen if you're with Kara.

"I hate you, you know that?" He scoffed.

"Awww, love you, too, Dames." She smiled, setting the record to be her alarm.

|That was harder than expected. It took him to yank my arm just to record this, okay?|

Damian glared at her, not appreciating the reply. Just when she was about to go and walk to the library, she heard screaming, hardcore screaming.

"It's Danielle Formeyer!" They screamed, squeals and giggled followed.

Both Damian and Kara jerked their head to the source of sound and saw a beautiful young woman walking towards them. She looks like in her twenties, red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was at least six feet tall, beyond gorgeous.

Kara's eyes widened. Danielle Formeyer is a fashion designer and the owner of an international fashion store, Dress City. She idolized her. Most of her clothes were designed by the Danielle Formeyer.

"Might I say you look stunning even on your uniform." She said, standing in front of them.

Kara looked around her to look for who she was talking to. Damian sighed, tapping her shoulder. She looked at the young Wayne and saw him pointing at her.

"Wait, me?" She asked, pointing to herself.

Danielle giggled, nodding at her. She fixed her blue knee-length dress and held her hand out.