Batgirl: Break the code (part five)

Part five: Tension

Batcave

|I didn't want Bruce to waste his time discussing about things I already knew, so I did the most preferred thing to do at that time.|

As Bruce discussed about the case, Kara walked towards the Bat computer which is now deserted and typed on the panel. She typed a code that came into her mind and smirked when the code was right. All of them suddenly stopped talking and the screen was replaced by another screen asking for the password.

"Okay, so the code is ASCII code, any idea what that is?" She asked, turning around to face the jaw dropping family of bats. "ASCII? I heard of that before." Tim said and Kara smiled a bit.

"Good, all we need now is the password. Since we all know that we won't find it here, we need to hack into one of their headquarters." She said, clasping her gloved hands together. Damian can't see the Amazon bracelets but he knew that they're just under the gloves.

Kara rubbed her right glove and a giant hologram appeared in front of them.

"You know about their headquarters?" Dick asked and Kara nodded.

"You're not the only ones trying to figure out who this new villain is." She replied.

She pressed something on the hologram and it turned into a blueprint of something that looked like a castle. "This is one of their headquarters. I saw one of them enter there before and figured that someone must be supervising them inside." She said.

"Where is it?" Damian asked and Kara minimized the first hologram and a map appeared. It zoomed towards Gotham and a mountain appeared.

"It's on top of that mountain." She answered.

"Told you she's gonna do it." Barbara said to Bruce with a smirk and Bruce smiled a bit. He stood beside Kara and patted her shoulder.

"Good job, Batgirl. We'll leave tomorrow. Barbara will be staying here and keep all of us in contact." He said and all of them nodded.

"For now, all of us should go on patrol. Another crime scene was caused by those goons." He said.

|It was weird that I patrolled with Robin and Batwing. It was my first time to patrol with vigilantes other than Batman.|

"So, it seems to me like you two know each other since you two would look at each other every chance you get." Batwing said, standing in the edge of a building with Robin and Batgirl just beside him. He knew something was off with these two ever since Batgirl entered the Batcave. The thought of them together was something Batwing wouldn't want to miss in his whole life. Anyone can feel the tension between the two.

"We do," Batgirl said. "We just didn't have the greatest of friendships."

"I'm not the one snapping at someone who was just asking if something was wrong." Robin retorted. That brought Batwing to shock since Bruce told him that Damian wasn't one to be concerned. It was obvious that he has feelings for the little Gordon.

"Well, excuse me. I never asked for pity." Batgirl scoffed, folding her arms over her chest.

|I was getting more and more irritated every second I spend with this boy. It would be better if he just went with his father, but no~~~|

Batwing stood in between them when they bonked heads and pulled them apart.

"Now, now, don't try to kill each other." He said and the two teens growled at each other.

"We're not done yet." Robin said with gritted teeth.

"Who said it was done!?" Batgirl snapped, gritting her teeth as well. Robin can see the fangs on each side of her teeth and he couldn't help but feel attracted to it.

"This is going to be a long night." Batwing sighed, looking at the two teens he had to watch for the whole patrol.