Batgirl: Break the code (part four)

Part four: Family Gathering

Batcave

|I wasn't surprised when Barbara made me ride the Batwing and flew to the Batcave. It was actually pretty fun.|

Dick gathered everyone in front of the computer and looked at Tim who was trying to break the code. Spoiler, Batwoman, Batwing, Robin, Red Hood, and Orphan stood in front of him, Batman just beside the first Robin. They only need Batgirl and Oracle now and the Bat Family's complete.

Tim was getting more irritated every error the computer announces. Bruce can't blame him, everyone was frustrated.

"All we need now is that mystery girl you're talking about." Dick said, tilting his head to look at Bruce who was looking at the Bat computer. Alfred just walked in with a tea set and placed them down on a steel table beside the computer.

Bruce nodded and looked back at the incomplete Bat Family. He was glad that they came to help, but he didn't show it. It was in his reputation to never show any affection.

"Look at this, Demon Spawn actually grew taller!" Red Hood teased, looking down at Damian who was holding one of his batarangs. He was just the same height as Jason's shoulder and that was a big improvement for a fourteen-year old boy. Damian scowled at Jason and went to throw the batarang at him when Dick grabbed it from his grasp.

"Don't kill your big brother, Damian." Dick scolded and Damian scoffed, folding his arms over his chest.

"It wasn't my fault he's a blabber mouth." He said, sending a glare towards Jason who was talking with Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown. Katie walked towards Tim and started helpig him on the case.

"When will this girl come? Isn't she supposed to be here for like, an hour ago?" Luke asked, walking towards Dick and Bruce. Damian walked off to practice with his sword in the sparring area in front of the computer.

"She's not really the girl who you can easily persuade, but Barbara's the one who talked to her," Bruce said. "They'll be here soon enough."

"To summarize, you got a flash drive from one of those goons and now you're trying to open it." Katie said to Tim and he nodded, his eyes never leaving the computer.

"That's the story," he said.

"Do you know what code they used?" Katie asked and Tim shook his head. "I tried using every code they could possibly use, still nothing." He said.

"Let me try." Katie said and Tim took his hands off of the panel. Katie started typing and another INCORRECT CODE appeared on the screen.

|Barbara told me that almost all of the members of the Bat Family were hackers and that I'd fit in, but will I really?|

Two figures suddenly walked towards the group and all of them tilted their heads to see Barbara with a girl wearing the Batgirl uniform. All of them were confused. They all thought that Batgirl was gone, but one suddenly appears?

"This must be our mystery girl." Luke whispered to Dick and he nodded in agreement. Bruce walked towards the two girls and gave the smallest of smiles. He was glad to see Batgirl again. It has been months since she last helped him and now is the perfect time for her to jump back.

"Everyone, this is Batgirl, the little sister of Barbara Gordon." Bruce said, turning around to face the others and all of them jaw dropped. They never knew Barbara had a little sister, not even Dick knew about it. Alfred, well, he was as calm as ever pouring tea on the tea cups.

"I thought Batgirl was gone." Katie said and Kara looked at the Batwoman.

Damian was shocked, as well. The girl he kept on pestering earlier was a vigilante herself. Maybe that's why she always keep distance from everyone at school.

"Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Katie Kane, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, Luke Fox, and the one and only, Damian Wayne." She said, pointing to each member of the Bat Family. That made them even more surprised.

"I guess hacking into the Batcave was pretty useful." She told Barbara, looking down at her to meet her gaze and Barbara giggled.

"You hacked into the cave!?" Dick almost screamed and Kara laughed.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" She replied and Jason smirked.

"I like this girl already." He said and Kara put her hands on her hips.

"Anyway, Bruce asked me to help you on a case?" She said, looking back at Bruce and he nodded.

"We have a lot to discuss." He said.

|Somehow, that sentence became the most boring sentence in my life.|