~ Chapter 37: Photoshoot - Day 3 ~

"I hate you sometimes, Sting," Akiko muttered as she found herself posing for Sorcerer Weekly.

Despite being the oh so famous Ice Serpent, she's never even done a photoshoot for the magazine, she usually ran away before anyone could get a hold of her. She hated the media that much. Now, here she was, doing her first photoshoot.

She was wearing her new 'normal' clothing. It consisted of dark blue shorts with a white off-shoulder T-shirt, black gladiator shoes, a black military style hat and two sheaths at her waist. She stood with her right hand on her hip with her other hand on her knees, her brow twitching every few seconds.

Sting chuckles, saying "Oh come on, you know you love me."

"Screw you," she muttered.

"I know you would love to," he said without a second thought.

It took the both of them a few seconds to realise what he had said, both of them blushed as red as Erza's hair.

"Cool~!" Jason exclaimed. "Now put a smile on your face, Akiko! Your fans would love to see it! Just this once!"

Akiko sighs, before muttering "Fine."

She changed her stance, with a bright smile on her face. It was like sparkles were surrounding her. Sting's mouth was agape while Jason took multiple photos. Jason said "Cool~! Time for a couple shot!"

Sting shook his head, before walking over and pulling Akiko close to him by the waist. Her hands were on his chest, a small blush adorning her features. She murmured "I hate this already and he hasn't even took a photo yet."

The blonde chuckles before pulling her into a sudden kiss. Her blush deepened but she didn't hesitate to kiss back. However, she pulled back almost immediately after hearing a snap from a certain camera.

"Sting!" She half-shouted. "You... You..."

She was beyond speechless at this point, steam was flowing out from her head and her eyes were spinning.

"Cool~!" Jason yelled.

Akiko soon snapped out of it and insulted "Jerkface!"

After the photoshoot....

The black-haired female was walking far in front of Sting, an annoyed look on her face.

"Aki," he called out.

She ignored him.

"Aki."

Still no response.

"Aki."

Why does this feel like deja vu? Sting thought to himself.

"Aki. You can't keep ignoring me forever."

He sighs, speeding up his pace to catch up to her. He pulled her into a back hug, he said "Don't be mad. I'm sorry, ok?"

She muttered "I ain't mad. Just annoyed."

"Aren't you always annoyed?" Sting joked.

"Shut up," he chuckles.

He hugs her once more, before interlacing her fingers with his and walks side by side with her. He didn't fail to notice when she laid her head on his shoulder, a small sigh of content escaping her lips. She muttered "I just hate photo shoots," he smiles.

He comments "You did pretty well for your first time."

"I've watched other people do photo shoots while I traveled around Fiore," she explained. "However, I didn't think it was that hard - I had no idea you posed for Sorcerer Weekly either."

He grins, "Just goes to show that there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

"Same goes for you too, idiot," she pointed out.

He chuckles, and agreed "Right."

"I'm never going to another photo shoot again," she commented.

Sting whined playfully "Aw~ But I was looking forward to another one."

"Shut up and walk," Akiko muttered.

He laughed, saying "Alright, but don't forget that I get to do whatever I want."

"Yeah yeah, I know. So shut up and walk."

"Don't tell me to shut up. That's mean," he said, faking being mentally hurt.

She rolled her eyes, smiling slightly. He grinned and messed up her hair through her hat.

"Oi!"

He just laughed, saying "It's what you get."

"Whatever," she grumbled, only receiving another chuckle from him. She placed her hat on Sting's head and fixed up her hair, while he just grumbled about being used as a hat holder now. "It's what you get," she said, copying his lines and tone.

"Fine," he said, slightly smiling.

He patted her head, before placing her hat back on her head once more.

I love this idiot, that's for sure. And I don't plan on leaving.

Not yet.