~ Chapter 35: Q and A - Day 1 ~

Orga laughed as Akiko's brow twitched in annoyance. She muttered "This. Isn't. Funny."

She was wearing a slightly revealing black and white maid outfit, cat ears and a tail accounted into the outfit as well. To add, there was a bell choker on her neck and black bands around her wrists, almost making it seem like she really was a cat maid. She even wore long white socks with some kind of black heels. It was a disaster in her opinion. She's never worn something so girly in her life.

"My, I don't ever recall you wearing something like that before, Akiko," Rufus commented, trying not to laugh. "You never know what Sting is going to make you do."

Yukiko said "Don't say that Rufus! I'm sure whatever Sting has in store won't be that bad.... I hope..."

"Wow, you guys are making me feel so much better," Akiko said sarcastically.

"Aki!"

"And here I go," she muttered, before walking off to the office. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck," the three said in unison.

She chuckled. Shiro was left behind with the three, along with Lector. So it was just going to be her and Sting. She arrived at the door, she sighs, before slowly opening the door. She poked her head into the room, her eyes landing on a happy-go-lucky Sabertooth Master. Sting grinned, saying "Come on in, Aki!"

She scanned the roof for a split second, seeing that nothing was strange or had been moved. She walked inside, closing the door behind her. Sting's jaw practically dropped when he saw how cute and hot she looked in the clothes he provided for her to wear. He knew she would be hot, but not that hot.

Akiko felt slightly subconscious about herself, feeling slightly fidgety and a small blush adorning her features. Her tail, generated by magic power, would sway around constantly due to how nervous she felt. It was frustrating in her opinion, now that the ears and tail would be able to project what she was actually feeling inside whenever she had a blank expression on.

Sting pinched the bridge of his nose to prevent the stream of blood threatening to flow out. His face was flushed. He coughed slightly, and said "Come here."

She hesitantly walked over to him and just as she was a metre away, her wrist was grabbed by none other than the blonde. A blush came to her features as she found herself on his lap with her face facing his chest. Sure, she's been on his lap before - but that was when she was drunk and she has no recollection of that at all. As far as she was concern, this was the first time she's ever sat on his lap. Let alone in a maid outfit.

"S-Sti---"

Sting intervened "Nope, call me Master from now on," her blush deepened. She was being humiliated to the max.

She stuttered "M-M-Master...."

"Good girl," he said, patting her head.

Her tail swayed happily, despite the embarrassed and slightly annoyed look on her face. She was actually enjoying being petted by him and he could tell. He grinned, saying "Getting those ears and tail was definitely a good idea. Now I can tell what you're actually feeling."

She pouted, her tail fell, almost like she was sad, but it was rather the fact that she was easy to read now. Sting chuckled, swiftly taking out the ribbon that held her hair up. A small yelp escaped her lips - that came from suppressing a protest but since he was her 'master,' she couldn't so she just kept her mouth shut. He ordered "Turn around," she obeyed.

A brush appeared out of nowhere - in her opinion at least - in his hands and all she felt was her 'Master' brushing her hair carefully. Not too hard, but not too soft that it wouldn't go through any knots that may or may not be in her hair. Just the right amount of pressure.

She relaxed, making Sting smile as he gently ran the brush through her silky soft hair. He absolutely loved her black hair, that would slightly change in colour when exposed to sunlight and how soft it felt when he touched it. It was one of the many reasons why he loved her.

She asks quietly "So, what exactly are we doing?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and grinned. "We're going to have a Q and A test!" He declared, taking out a bag of questions. "Since we don't know much about each other, even though we are dating. So I thought why not?" He said. "You can pick out the first question," he continued to brush her hair.

She dipped her hand into the bag, and pulled out a small piece of folded paper. She opened it and read aloud "What's your favourite colour?"

"Hmm... White?" He said, although it sounded like a question.

Akiko muttered "That's a tint you idiot."

"Ugh, fine then... Uh, blue," he rephrased. "My turn," he picked out a piece of paper. "What do you like to do in your spare time?"

Akiko stiffened up slightly, she placed a finger on her chin. Well, uh, let's see... "Jobs?"

Sting laughed, saying "Try again."

"Hmm.... Singing I guess?"

"That's better," Sting replied.

She pouted, before picking out another paper. "What scares you the most?"

The blonde stopped brushing her hair for an instant, his body frozen in place. A few seconds later, he continued to brush her hair. He muttered "Losing you," her body tensed up slightly but it relaxed almost immediately.

She murmured "I'll never leave you."

"I know," he said. He took out a piece of paper from the box. "What do you hate the most?"

She thinks about it, before replying "Perverts and... Murder. What do you like?"

"Hmm, food," he began, she chuckled. "You," she blushed. "Lector... I suppose Shiro too... Sabertooth.... Yeah, that's about it," he replied. "Ok... Hmmm, what's your favourite food?"

She replied immediately "Ramen," he chuckled.

It continued on like that for the rest of the day, just questions and answer after the other. Both of them content with just being in each other's presence and getting to learn more about each other.