~ Chapter 32: Drunk To The Core ~

"Aki!" Sting yelled as he ran after a red-faced, black-haired female, who was laughing like an idiot.

She stuck out her tongue, holding a bottle of alcohol in her hands. "You'll have to catch me, Sting!" She yelled.

He sighs as he tries to catch his breath. This is what happens when the guild decides to throw a party?

At the moment, everyone was partying away since no one could exit the guild with a thunderstorm brewing outside. So they decided to just party away until the storm goes away. They had brought out the booze and Akiko drank more than she should have....

Shiro hissed "This is going to be a long day for Sting..."

"Uh huh," Lector agreed, nodding his head.

"Got cha!" Sting exclaimed as he wraps his arms around Akiko. "You aren't going anywhere now," he whispered into her ear.

She giggled and poked his chest. "You sound like a pervert now. Sting has a dirty mind!" She declared, making Sting blush.

"Aki!"

The guild laughed, most of them were already drunk as well, Yukino was somewhere else, so Rogue was just enjoying the view.

The black-haired female mocked "Aw~ Is little Sting embarrassed?" She poked his cheek tauntingly.

"I'm not little or embarrassed!" Sting shouted, embarrassed and blushing.

She teases me more than her usual self! I'm supposed to do the teasing, not her! He thought to himself as the drunken girl laughs at her mate. Although, I do admit she's cute like this.

She teased "You shouldn't lie Sting! It's a bad habit to get into you know!" She was about to poke his cheek, but he grabbed her hand before that could happen. "Ara?"

Sting muttered "You should really just get some sleep, you're already drunk as it is. And give me that bottle."

"Nah uh!" She responded, shaking her head and hugging the bottle as she jumped away from him. "I ain't drunk at all! And I'm thirsty so I ain't giving you the bottle!"

Sting growled lowly, beginning to get jealous of the stupid bottle that was pressed against her somewhat average boobs. Why is she hugging the bottle? Wait, why am I even getting jealous of a stupid bottle?

"Akiko, give me the bottle now," he said, somewhat calm.

Akiko pouted at Sting, before muttering "Fine," he lightened up slightly, only to deadpan as she drank the rest of the liquid inside of the bottle. "You can have the bottle now," she said with a drunken grin.

"I don't need it now," he said, sighing.

She giggled and threw the bottle somewhere random, before saying "Whatever you say! I'm going to go get another bottle!"

"No you don't!" He said, grabbing onto her and pulling her into a tight hug. "You're not going anywhere."

She huffed, and poked his cheek. "Pretty please? I'm thirsty."

"You just drank some!" Sting stated. "Besides, I already told you that you're already drunk as it is."

"And I told you I ain't drunk!" She said, crossing her arms.

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes, you-- Why am I even arguing with you?" Sting asks, sighing.

Akiko said bluntly "I don't know, you tell me. You're the one arguing with a drunkard."