~ Chapter 1: Make my way to Crocus ~

A black-haired female stared at the sky, watching the clouds drift by slowly. She glanced down at the white snake below her as she heard him say "Is something wrong, Akiko?"

She shook her head at the blue accented, white snake. She replied in a blunt tone "No. It's just been a long time since I've received word."

"Of course," Shiro said, slithering up her body and around her neck.

She opened the letter in her hand, her eyes tracing over the words her Master had written.

---

Dear Akiko,

If you are still alive, which I am sure, then I'm sure you know about the Grand Magic Games happening in Crocus. If you don't mind, I would like you to enter the games as a reserve member in the games - please come, I've already registered you in for Team B's reserve member. Please come to the Domus Flau as fast as you can. Say hi to Shiro for me. Oh - if you're not convinced to come yet. To sweeten the pot, the winning team of the Grand Magic Games gets to command the losing team for an entire day.

I hope that convinces you.

From Makarov Dreyar, Master of Fairy Tail.

---

A small smile came to her lips as she read the words. "This might be fun," she murmured to herself.

"I agree," her partner acknowledged. "Are you going to go?"

She folded up the letter, tucking it into her hidden pocket of her kimono. "Of course," she answered, beginning to walk in the needed direction. "I wonder what they're like after all these years. I bet they haven't changed a bit."

Shiro hisses in agreement, curling up against her. "Probably true."

"Let's go give them a surprise."

---

The Fairy Tail guild have arrived at Crocus, exploring the beauty of the Flower-Blooming city. Excitement filled the air of the city, everyone couldn't wait for the tournament to begin - so much so, that a fight had already began between a minor guild and two wizards from the current best guild in Fiore, Sabertooth.

"Anybody else want some?" A blonde-haired dragon slayer announced cockily.

A red exceed commented "Man these guys are nothing but a bunch of losers."

A green exceed wearing a pink frog suit agreed "Yeah, they're big time losers."

"What's going on?" A pink haired dragon slayer said, crawling out from the crowd and standing up. He looked at the two dragon slayers before him, confused about the commotion.

"Well, looky here," Sting said.

"Is that Natsu Dragneel?"

To say the least, things were beginning to get interesting amongst the dragon slayers now.

---

A black-haired female, wearing a red hakama, a white kimono crop top, with a red kosode underneath and red zoris for her feet. Sheaths with blades in them at her waist. Her name was Akiko. She walked through the streets of a town, the beautiful night sky looming over the duo. Her mouth repeatedly opened as she sang each word, her voice resonating across the current city. It brought peace and happiness amongst the citizens.

Cast away your worries, my dear

For tomorrow comes a new day

Hold to me, you've nothing to fear

For your dreams are not far away

The black-haired female continues to walk, ignoring the stares of awe she was receiving from the people of the town. Ice trailed behind her tracks like moss, each step creating a small scene of a story. Simply, a small show for the people while she snuck away into the night.

As you lay your head and you rest

May your dreams take over my love

Listen close, my son of the west

For your destiny lies above

Though the world is cruel

There's a light that still shines

In the darkest days of our lives

The children and their parents as they watched the beautiful ice show she had made with the trail of ice she had left behind. A story of how a girl from the future went back in time, meeting a young boy pinned to a tree. From that point, there love story began.

When all hope seems lost

And you can't find your way

Think of me as you look to the sky

Child mine, your future is bright

For your father's blood are in your veins

In dark times, I pray you will fight

For the world will soon know your name

The story ended with a small firework and shattering of ice, almost like glitter falling from the sky, leaving no traces of her ever being there. Shiro smiles to himself, murmuring "You're too kind sometimes," he began to drift off to sleep.

"Shut up," she mumbled, before completely disappearing into her own ice.

---

During her time in that town, the preliminaries of the Grand Magic Games had begun. Let's hope Fairy Tail passes it.