One

one»  Kai’lani

 Chris and I looked at her like she was crazy. You were not with your child for about five or six years.

 ‘’I don’t think so.’’ I said.

 ‘’Why the fuck are you talking, Chris is the daddy.’’ She snapped.

 ‘’I’ve been raising her ever since she was one and a half years old. You shouldn’t even be here, heffa. So goodnight.’’ I said slamming the door in her face. She is out of her damn mind thinking she is going to get Brielle back. All three of the kids walked down the stairs.

 '’Mommy who was that?’’ Christian asked running behind me.

 ‘’Nobody, let’s get you guys back in the bed.’’ I said putting Christian on my hip. I walked up the stairs to his bedroom. I opened the door, walking inside. I sat him down in his bed, kissing his forehead.

 ‘’Goodnight, baby boy. I love you.’’ I said smiling.

 ‘’Goodnight, love you too.’’ He said. I walked out of his bedroom, closing the door. I walked down to my bedroom to see Chris pacing back and forth.

 ‘’I can’t believe this fucking bullshit!’’ Chris shouted, punching the wall in. I closed our bedroom door.

 ‘’Chris, stop it. Our kids are trying to sleep. I’m mad but I’m not going around here punching walls.’’ I said.

 ‘’I can’t lose my daughter, I won’t lose her.’’ He said.

 ‘’You won’t Chris. Just don’t go around here punching walls, now I gotta get that fixed.’’ I said.

 ‘’Sorry Kai, but she’s not taking Brielle.’’ He said.

 ‘’Chris, I know that if she takes up to court they would rule in our favor. Come here.’’ I said sitting Indian style on our bed. Chris walked over to the bed, laying down putting his head in my lap. ‘’Babe, I’m going to need you to relax, we’re gonna fight this, ok.’’ I said. He smiled, pecking my lips.

 ‘’Kai I need you more than ever now.’’ He said.

 ‘’I’ll be here through the rough times Chris. I’m never giving up on you.’’ I said.

 ‘’Thank you. I know you’re gonna have my back.’’ He said.

 ‘’I will always have your back boo but I have to deal with three kids in the morning, so goodnight.’’ I said pecking his cheek. I got under the sheets, closing my eyes and fell asleep.

 Next Morning» Kai’lani

 I woke up with sunlight peering into my bedroom. I looked beside me and seen Christian’s small figure. Today, we were going to Disneyland. I didn’t wanna get up out of bed. I kissed Christian’s cheek, making his eyes flutter open.

 ‘’Hi mommy.’’ He said, climbing on top of me.

 ‘’Goodmorning, stinky. How did you get in here?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Daddy wasn’t here, so I took his place.’’ He said. I really love this little boy.

 ‘’Thank you, baby boy. Where is daddy?’’ I asked.

 ‘’With Bre and Lelia. Mommy, can we get ready. I ready to go to Disneyland.’’ He said.

 ‘’Ok boy. Let’s get ready.’’ I said getting up from the bed. He jumped on my back. I walked out of my bedroom. We walked down to his bathroom. I opened the door, walking inside.