||YG entertainment photoshoot||

🌙 AUTHOR'S P.O.V

BREAKING NEWS : TROUBLEMAKERS' EUNHA SEEN RUDE TO FANS!
On June 22nd 2017, YG entertainment held a fan meet in a famous Chinese mall as a family. Fans attending the fan meet saw the way Eunha was behaving;smiling with her work mates IKON's Jinhwan and fellow member Eunmi. However her mood suddenly changes as she leaves the fan meet with an irritated expression, she is seen standing up from her seat and talking to her manager as she leaves with her managers credit card in had. When she arrives back she is seen holding a vanilla frappé and smiling once more.

Eunha soon took the scandal onto social media on her SNS account as she tells the true story about her behaviour at the fan meet, 'I had encounter (a hater) during the fan meet. Personally I didn't feel the best as the fan snared at me saying to stay away from him (NCT Mark). I wanted to cool down and asked my manager to buy a drink from a near by Starbucks. a few Troublers followed me and asked if I was alright. It was rude of me to ignore my beloved fans however I wasn't in the mood to answer. I placed on a (fake) smile and told the fans I was alright, it was wrong of me and I'm currently thinking over my behaviour at the recent fan meet and promise to show a better side of me next time.'
The fans have forgiven EunHa and wishes her well for her relationship with NCT Mark.

Asuka sighs as she along with her members collapsed onto the stage they were practicing on for KCON NYC. That article brang down Asuka self-esteem especially after what the hater said about her relationship with Mark.

She shrugged it off as she, along with the members head out to their YG family photoshoot. Asuka and her members changed into their outfits and began doing group shoots before Asuka changed into her individual outfits and began posing (media).

She changed and began posing once more before repeating the process multiple times with her work mates teasing her by say how pretty she was. She was then given a few props to pose with.

 She was then given a few props to pose with