||Time well spent||

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

Today is my final day out of Hiatus and our second day at KCON LA! I was able to spend the last few hours of my birthday with Mark and it was the greatest thing ever!~ We went to a well-known arcade that Joshua oppa told us about and played a few games. He even won me a plushie from one of those claw machines.

He took me to the beach to see the sunset then we went home. It was one of the greatest moments in my entire life. Today we're going back to the venue from yesterday, the unnies and I are watching the other performances before we perform in our sub-unit. BLACK PINK will be performing 'As If It's Your Last' and 'BOOMBAYAH' while Justice will perform 'Red Flavour' and 'Rookie'.

After our rehearsals were done we all decided to go explore the place even though we've been here multiple times. I went off on my own since I've been here during vacation I know a lot of good places. I ended up colliding with Mark somehow but I ain't complaining, we just spent most of our time looking around and having fun.

-KCON Performance-

I fixed my top as I looked into the mirror backstage to see any mishaps with my outfit, BLACK PINK were all wearing plaid skirts but in different colours while Justice had a red theme.

After our performances, we went back to our waiting room and waited for the whole entire show was finished.

AUGUST 20TH

😋 KUNHYUN'S P.O.V😋

Today we're going back to Korean, both Miyoung and Asuka will be heading to Mcountdown to support their friends while the rest of us are going back to our apartments. I'm going to m!countdown as well to support my friend JiHoon!~ He and Wanna One are currently really popular so they might win today. After we were dropped off we entered and heard EXO oppa-deuls performing so we took the time to go backstage.

We greeted the boys of NCT Dream and chatted before they were called to the stage in which we went and watched. A fan gave us spare light sticks as we cheered for the boys on stage. Their performance of 'We Young' (media) was fantastic! It was so refreshing. When they thanked the fans and came down, we told them they did great and headed backstage and into their waiting room.

Through the monitor on the wall, we could see all the performances and I was watching Wanna One with the others. "They really good~" Miyoung spoke as she watches them with a smile as we agreed. Soon everyone was called on stage for the winner and Wanna One won!! When they were doing their encore stage, I had to enter the stage to congratulate Jihoon! and so did Mark.

"Bro! Congratulations~" Mark congratulated him as he hugged him. Jihoon smiled at the both of us. "Thanks! I'm finally one of yous. Haha," Park JiHoon said as he chuckled. Playfully, I punched his shoulder before speaking and hugging him. "You're officially an idol JiHoon! Congrats~" I smiled widely before me and Mark hopped off stage waving goodbye to him and that's when we received a notification after we entered the van.

BREAKING NEWS: WANNA ONE'S JIHOON FRIENDSHIP WITH NCT'S MARK AND TROUBLEMAKERS' KUNHYUN
After officially debuted through Produce 101, these 11 boys won #1 on the stage of M!countdown after being announced winners of the week, Wanna One's Park Ji-Hoon was spotted talking and hugging NCT's Mark and Troublemakers' Kunhyun.