||Time Flew By||

🌙 AUTHOR'S P.O.V

It's 7:49 at night. A sea of bodies was seen leaving a legendary venue. Within the night prior to the time earlier mentioned, songs were being presented and chats were held between the performers and the crowd.

"I can never get used to the loud cheers from fans," A female in her mid-30s stated as she clears away her sweat with a towel provided by the venue staff.

"Can you believe it's been 20 years since we've performed together as a group?" A brunette asked as she glanced at her friends who sat on the stage. Enjoying the moment of being on stage together as a whole before disbursing to their daily lives once again.

"Yeah, we've grown a lot, haven't we?" The second youngest asked as she grinned at them. The group return the gesture.

"Have I told you yet?" The youngest of the bunch questioned as she stared at her friends who rose an eyebrow at the girl

"What news?" A female with light brown hair asked as she looked at the youngest. The younger female showed her group of friends her hand. Showcasing the shiny silver ring that rested flawlessly on her ring finger.

"He proposed," the black-haired female smiled cheerfully as she observes her older friends jumping around in delight. Soon, the girl was circled by her friends receiving questions: how? when? where? "I'll tell you girls at the party tomorrow, on our 12th year anniversary and that'll be apart of the story~" she winked at her friends moaned.

 Soon, the girl was circled by her friends receiving questions: how? when? where? "I'll tell you girls at the party tomorrow, on our 12th year anniversary and that'll be apart of the story~" she winked at her friends moaned

Loud chattering was the only thing that could be heard as more than 100 people filled a booked ballroom. Suddenly, a male with black hair that was styled to a half-parted hairstyle walked over to the stage provided in the room and lightly tapped his champagne glass.

"Everyone! Everyone! May I please have your attention!" He calls as the guest turned and gave him their full attention. "Myself and my enchanting, wonderful and attractive girlfriend have an announcement to make!" He beckons as his girlfriend strides onto the stage and holds onto his arm.

"What is it?" "Are they breaking up?" "After 12 years?" "I'm confused."

Many disclosures erupted as the couple caught back their awareness. "We're getting married!" They cheered excitedly as they beamed brightly.

"Omo!" "Wahhh" "True love everyone!" "Congratulations!" "When will I meet my true love?"

As the two stepped off the stage, they were welcomed by their long-term friends. They all congratulate the couple before the female's friend whisked her away to get the story of his proposal.