||Day Two : TroublerLand Zone 2; Rebels||

🤓 SEUNGHEE'S P.O.V 🤓

Today was the second day of our tour in Japan. Currently, we're on our way to Osaka for the two days of both concerts there. I sat beside Hyerin. She hasn't been in the greatest conditions and has been stressed since the breakup. We're also preparing for our comeback in July. Our schedule is an extremely jam-packed one. We have KCON NY to attend and then Asuka will be busy preparing for her US debut and me with my short comeback stages and preparations. As well as Yooji's solo debut everything has been hectic. Right now we have mic and camera checks. I wore a black long sleeve top with a pair of leggings and sneakers. "5, 6, 7, 8," Jiyeon countdowns as we began the song. Everything was going well till.

"Eunmi-chan!~"

Fans. Saesang fans that are. This fan was Eunmi's step-brother. Her father came to see her along with his family, it was very awkward might I say. "Just ignore them," I whispered to her as we continued to practice. "5, 6, 7, 8!" I called as we danced.

Soon it was time for the actual performances. We all sat backstage, getting our makeup retouched or fixing our outfits. It's basically the same schedule for the first day. INTRO, Introductions, Like Ooh Ahh Album, Cheer Up Album, TT Album, Break, KNOCK KNOCK Album, Signal Album, Likey Album, Break, Heartshaker Album, What is Love? Album, Cover songs, Break, Justice Albums, BLACK PINK Albums, OUTRO.

The stadium was filled with Troublers. I smiled and headed out on stage as the lights went down. Hearing the ending of the VRC, the lights lit up and the remix began. Fans screamed as we smiled and did our best to stay in sync with one another. After the remix finished we all introduced ourselves which was unnecessary since the fan knew who we were.

As the night went on, it was sadly time to wrap up the concert. I stood in our concert logo top that I had customised into a muscle tee and tucked it into a pair of ripped shorts. I walked around the stage, taking gifts being thrown on stage and banners. Waving as I sang my lines peacefully and happily. While I was walking I accidentally stepped on something. It felt like a plush toy. I looked and gasp silently. "I'm so sorry!!~~," I said silently as I picked up the penguin plush toy, petting it softly. Suddenly even more penguins are being thrown onto the stage. Quickly, I grabbed them and rushed to bow with the other members.

"Everyone be safe going home!" I called as I left the stage, arms filled with penguins.

"Don't you think you have enough already?" Jiyeon asked as I shook my head. You can never have enough penguin plushies!! The next day we had a free day, so we just went walking around. When we got back to our hotels we had to pack and go back home to Korea. We had to record our comeback album, Justice had to record a special version of 'Bad Boy' and travel to New York for KCON NY 2018. The others aren't coming because BLACK PINK will be promoting their new comeback song 'DDU-DDU DDU-DDU' and 'FOREVER YOUNG'. The teaser photos came out and even the MV teaser! So now they're getting ready for their comeback stage.

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

As of right now, I'm sitting in a plane. Getting ready to fly back home to Korea. We haven't been in Korea for the longest time, it's only because of our concerts and all. Jiyeon unnie, Hyerin unnie, Miyoung-ie and I are getting ready for our BLACK PINK comeback. I didn't write the song and neither did Miyoung. Teddy oppa wrote the song and honestly, I don't mind it. It suited our sub-units' concept.

4 hours later...

So we landed and now I'm unpacking my things before heading down to the company to record. I changed into grey sweatpants, a black sweater and my usual black vans. I grabbed my masked and cap before leaving for the studio. I sighed and watched as the scenery goes by quickly. In a short amount of time, I reached the company. Walking to the front door, I greeted our front lady staff and headed into the elevator. The elevator was always slow in YG. I sighed happily when I reached the floor I needed and knocked on the studio door. Jiyeon unnie opened it and gestures for me to sit and wait for my turn.

After recording, we headed to a spare dance practice room with our choreographer and practice the choreography for our title song and 'FOREVER YOUNG'. When we finished, I said goodbye to the unnies and headed into my personal studio. The Snowing Kingdom I called it. I sat in my chair, spinning around as I tapped my pen on my chin. Thinking of the perfect lyrics for my American solo debut song. I sighed. "This is harder than I thought, should I go live?" I asked myself as I grabbed my iPad. Opening the app, I click on the 'start live' button and waited for the view to come in.

"Okay! Hi everyone~ I'm currently in my studio, think of lyrics for something top secret," I winked as I smiled and waved to the camera. Suddenly my phone began to ring. I checked the ID and smiled.

Incoming Call
남자친구 미크 💝💞💓💗💖💘💕

I smiled and answered it. Putting the phone onto my ear as I answer his call. "Hello? Hi!" I smiled brightly. "I'm doing a live right now, eung~ Can I put you on speakerphone?" He allows me to put him onto speakerphone. I clicked on a few buttons and smiled. "Ne, please introduce yourself~"

"Hello, I am NCT's Mark!" I smiled. "Where are you?" I looked through the comments and answered him.

"My studio. Why?"

"Oh, wanna go get something to eat?" I smiled. Asking if he had eaten yet. "Ani. I've been practising since early in the morning."

"Yah! Did you at least eat breakfast?!" He tells me yes as I smiled. "Oppa, I need help with lyrics. Wanna help?"

"Ah okay, I'll help you. Shall I come to get you?"

"If you want to," We both say goodbye to each other and hung up. I talked a bit more and ended the live when Mark texted me that he was at the front of the building.