||Hater||

😋 KUNHYUN'S P.O.V 😋

Recently I've been witnessing Asuka and Eunmi eating lesser than they usually do. I wonder what's wrong with them but then again it's not really my business but it is since I'm their unnie. When Asuka left her phone unattended, I decided to snoop through it since she wouldn't be back cause Jiyeon unnie is making her do the dishes and what I found was terrible!

Unknown Number: You're such a loser. Why are you even an idol?
Unknown Number: You're talentless, ugly and fat!
Unknown Number: JUST KILL YOURSELF!
Unknown Number: THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU WEREN'T ALIVE!

Someone has be sending hate messages to her?! Why didn't she say anything? With this information I decided to tell the others and Eunmi admitted to having a hater as well. Myself, along with the other members cheered them up with a few silly faces then headed off to our next schedule which is at Knowing Brothers. BLACK PINK has a different schedule from us so Justice left to the set. I was getting my make up retouched before a notification popped out onto my phone screen.

BREAKING NEWS: YG entertainment and SM entertainment combined concerts?!
These two well-known labels are known for having the most legendary artists signed to their company! SNSD, TVXQ, Super Junior, BIG BANG and many more. However there's two known idols that brings these two company's together. What is it you may ask?

It's none other then the sweet and lovely couple of 2017 and 2018 Troublemakers' maknae EunHa and NCT's charismatic maknae rapper Mark! The two lovers are known for being super supportive of one another though they are busy with schedules. We wondered as well as their fan did: how is it possible for them? We were able to settle in an interview with both Troublemakers' EunHa and NCT's Mark for the answers.

"Yes. It's true that I do have a busy schedule however I try to make time when I can to chat with him from time to time in case something happens. He does rest but rarely does due to his schedules and promotions along with SM Town' concerts coming up soon. I worry he may pass out while on stage and be hospitalised while I'm in Korea working and can't see him due to my managers." EunHa

"She's the sweetest! She and I have different schedules and their pretty hectic especially at the start but we got used to it. I've been noticing something (off) about her these past few days and when I ask here she tends to change the subject which worries me even more. She worries about my health a lot since I'm within three units of NCT and asks me to stay close to Taeyong hyung in case I faint or get sick or something. She means well and I love that about her however I'm merely concerned as to why she has been down lately, she barely eats her food when we go out to grab a meal together. It makes me worried." Mark

SM had commented on the rumoured combined concert with: "I wouldn't mind my artists performing with YG however I would like them to stay professional about the performance and do a good job on the night."

YG commented as well: "I as well don't have problems with my artists performing with a fellow well-known company. I think it would be a good thing for( Troublemakers') KunHyun to see her brother after so long and for EunHa to see and have a proper conversation face-to-face with her significant other. All I want is for my artists to have fun but be professional as well."

Troublemakers are currently promoting their new song 'HAPPY' and on the night of SM Towns' Live concert the nine girls were there to cheer each artist on. Here are a photo of EunHa at the concert. We hope to see YG artists and SM artists performing on one stage together!

 We hope to see YG artists and SM artists performing on one stage together!

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

Since that article about the combined concert was released we all were half excited to know if it was true or not. Fortunately it might be but as of right now. I'm reading all the hate comments about me on either, our YouTube videos or Instagram. Here are a few of them:

Vixen World : She's honesty trying to hard to be sexy. Like what are you? a hoe? bish I think you are one tbh you're not that cute and pretty yet everyone thinks you're the sh!t. I don't see the reason why tho. You're just so ugly that I have to put a photo of a pig on top of yours to make me feel better about seeing your fat ugly face.

Ko Ko Bop Is Littttttttt : aren't you like what? 15? 16? Why are you trying so hard to seduce guys? You say you help the homeless and the poor but I think you're talking bullish!t to get publicity. It's disgusting to think that a girl that looks so innocent is actually an evil little bish who doesn't care for the world and only herself. What a selfish b!tch you are.

And there's more where that came from!

@Nobody.Asked : she totally got plastic surgery. It's so clear! Her eyes are totally different from when she was younger and she's gained more weight. I wonder why she has a boyfriend, maybe he felt pity for her ugliness and decided to doll her up and help her become famous. Useless bish.

@TripleThreat : Can you like stop stealing everyone's lines! Sana rarely gets lines and you're so selfish that you even got a solo contract! Bish please! Some people aka your members actually CARE about their jobs and talent unlike you selfish, worthless, untalented pig! They would be so much better off without you around. Why not leave and go kill yourself? I'm sure everyone will love that especially Mark oppa since he won't be attached to some ugly fat pig like you but possible a beautiful, cute and talented girl like Haerin.