||Research||

SM TRAINEE'S P.O.V

This Asuka seems to be the talk of talk nowadays. Let's see the reason why shall we? Let's go onto google then search up Asuka, heol, her name isn't there. Wae? Ah! Troublermakers! It must be her stage name! Troublemakers's Eunha? Yes found it!

Chwe Eun-Ha
Chwe Asuka (born August 17, 2001), referred to monomously as Eunha, is a South Korean singer. She had been a trainee under YG entertainment for 10 months before debuting as a member of the agency's girl group Troublemakers in 2015. Since then, she has risen to prominence due ,to the group's success in the Asian music scene and further participated in the agency's projects BLACK PINK. Aside from group activities, she has also recorded songs for various television dramas and movies.

Born: Chwe AsukaAugust 17, 2001 (age 16)New York,United StatesResidence: Seoul, South KoreaOccupation  Singer Actor Composer Lyricist ModelMusical careerGenres    K-pop pop rock R&B soulInstruments  Vocals Piano Guitar Clarinet Flute Years active ...

Born: Chwe Asuka
August 17, 2001 (age 16)
New York,United States
Residence: Seoul, South Korea
Occupation Singer Actor Composer Lyricist Model
Musical career
Genres
K-pop pop rock R&B soul
Instruments Vocals Piano Guitar Clarinet Flute
Years active 2015-present
Labels YG Entertainment
Associated acts
BLACK PINK Fship SEVENTEEN YG Family
Website: Eunha.ygent/troublemakers.com

EunHa began a solo career in 2015 with her first extended play, Try. It peaked at number two on South Korea's Gaon Album Chart and its title track sold over one million digital copies. Her second extended play, Heaven (2015), charted at number one on the Gaon Album Chart and yielded two Gaon Digital Chart top-ten singles "I'll Show You" and "Don't Touch Me". Her debut studio album Empire (2017) and its two singles "Mind Your Own Business " and "Home" achieved similar success.

Boring~~ Anything juicy? Like scandals? Or even better rumours?! Lets see! Searching~~ Ahhhhhh!!!!Palli!!! Wae are you like this computer?! I need to know about this b!tch!! Urgh! I just need some dirt to throw so I can have my Mark again! Oh My God There's so many baーgood scandals?!

Troublemakers' Eunha and Eunmi rumoured to be apart of the new cast of 'The Heirs'
This morning at around 3 to 4 in the morning the two girls were spotted getting into their managers van and heading off to a special meeting.The fans whom spotted them followed the van and ending in front of SBS;the two fans disguised as workers for SBS and followed the two Girl into a meeting room and found this.

"Troublemakers' Eunmi and Eunha,we would be pleased for you to be apart of the new season.Along with your soon-to-be co-stars we are proud to be working with you on such a huge project." Producer Kim said.

"I'm so excited to be working on this!Even Mark oppa is apart of the cast~Heol~Unnie..baegopa~Kaja I want to eat Tteokbokki!Ah.In the van we can practice right?" Eunha

"Right!Ahhh if only Vernon oppa was apart of the cast..ㅠㅠ..I might as well enjoy this offer.dangyeonhaji Kaja Asuka-ah!" Eunmi

According to these voice recording both members will be participating in a new drama together along side NCT's Mark.

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

Me and Eunmi unnie just finished our special meeting for the second season of 'The Heirs'. This season isn't about the original characters but their children! Cool right? I was lucky enough to be playing Bona's and ChanYoung's only daughter! Ahhhh! I have such good looking 'parents' in this drama.

My lover in the drama will be played by Mark oppa of course, since it would be COMPLETELY awkward if I kissed someone else in front of him. Eunmi unnie is the luckiest out the two of us since she gets to play one to the children of Cha Eun-Sang and Kim Tan.

We were told that the other children will be around the same age as her since their going to be twins.
Currently Eunmi unnie and I are practicing our scenes together for the shooting in a few days time.

Right now we were doing a fighting scene between me and her character:
"Yah!I told you to stay away didn't I?" - Me
"Why should I? he's my friend? - Eunmi
"I don't care if he's your friend! he's my boyfriend!" - Me
"Aish. My mum was right. You're just like your mother!" - Me
"Yah! We are nothing alike!" - Eunmi
"You seem to be alike! Stealing others boyfriends, aish." - Me
"Are you perhaps...jealous?" - Eunmi
"What?! Why would I be jealous?!" - Me

Eunmi unnie gave me a few tips as we continued practicing our scenes. We were so focused that we didn't realised that we have arrived at our comeback stage for Inkigayo. Both Eunmi unnie and I hopped out and waved to fans hiding our scripts in our bags as we fished them our once inside the waiting room.

We even met up with Mark oppa to practice some scenes. There's one thing I like about this drama. That it includes old scenes from the last season like how ChanYoung and Cha Eun-Sang were in America out hanging out then Bona called ChanYoung. And before that scene when Bona exposed the two juniors in the broadcasting clubs room. Classic~

After we finished our comeback stage, we didn't have any schedule so we all went back to our dorms to relax however NCT as well as SM entertainment (mainly Lee SooMan) were kind enough to give us tickets to SM Towns' concert this morning.

I wore a pair of high waisted black jeans with a cute graphic crop top and one of Mark's jackets that he had left at the dorms also good with our matching Nike shoes. I grabbed my things and headed towards the venue and entered the area watching all of SM rehearses their songs. After the concert, I was tagged on our Facebook page of a blog that was about us.

Http://www.troublerslife.com
Troublemakers at SM Town Live!
I was sitting in the front row of the SM Town live concert when I spotted a familiar face and shirt.In fact it was NCT's Mark's jacket I had spotted;Eunha was wearing it to the show!I was fortunate enough to be close enough to her in order to get a selca with her!
She turned to me with a smile and said yes and took my phone off of me and took a selca!

In fact it was NCT's Mark's jacket I had spotted;Eunha was wearing it to the show!I was fortunate enough to be close enough to her in order to get a selca with her!She turned to me with a smile and said yes and took my phone off of me and took a s...

She was sooooo sweet and kind!And she's a huge fluff ball~~~☺️☺️☺️☺️I couldn't believe I actually met her irl along with the other members!Eunha had an SNSD light stick in her hand as she cheered for everyone!Heol she really is the queen of Kpop.