||JiYeon's Solo Debut||

🐺 JIYEON'S P.O.V 🐺

My solo music video had finally been released! And there are so many positive and supportive comments! I'm so glad~ I'm on my way to M!countdown to perform my first ever solo stage! I'm really scared and nervous since I don't have the others with me. I don't know what I should do if I made a mistake in my performance. I walked into the room and was escorted to My waiting room which I'm sharing with GEMZ whose Comeback with two new members.

Lillian went off to Wanna One's waiting room and I was sitting in my chair getting my makeup done when suddenly a camera came up from behind me. I was shocked but more shocked to see my members! "Congratulations on debuting!" They cheered and handed me the flowers that they had purchased. I thanked them and made my way towards the stage to perform (media) once my performance was done Mnet recording my interview with them.

"My members came and surprised me with a bouquet of roses~ It was very sweet of them and I'm glad I can make a statement for myself and not as Troublemakers' Leader though I love being their leader I feel more independent when I doing solo performances and it's scarier since you don't have anyone to relive to if you make a mistake," I answered as we continued while walking to my waiting room

Q: If you could choose to date either NCT Taeyong or Winner's Mino who would you choose?
"I love Mino oppa but unfortunately I have to choose Taeyong-ie since we're both leaders we can understand the troubles of it as well as Hanbinnie. I also talk with him on the phone a lot of the times so we can keep updates between both Asuka and Mark since they are currently doing a small long distance as Mark has a busy schedule."

Q: How do you feel about fans shipping you with IKON's B.I?
"Honestly it's a bit awkward. He is my YG family, co-worker and a fellow friend. He's also very sweet, completely different from his stage presence. He and I are really good friend so I can't see him being more than an older brother to me."

Q: Vanilla or Chocolate?
"What type of question is that?! Haha...I guess I'll choose...Vanilla!"

Q: How many secrets do you know about your members?
"Allot. Some of us may be dating and some may not~ That's for you to figure out if we should tell you or not~Jokes. Currently, most of us aren't in a relationship other than the members who were confirmed to be dating. Aside from that, I do know few."

Q: When is your next comeback?
"I, along with my members don't actually know. We're currently focusing on our Japan debut not long ago and we came back from KCON LA not long after plus we all have been busy with individual schedules. As you can see I will be doing solo promotions, Seunghee is currently in China filming a movie I believe, Rinah is doing more variety shows, Yooji is doing a web drama, Kunhyun is modelling nowadays, Hyerin has been busy lyric writing and working on her composing skills, Eunmi had been rehearsing dances and both Miyoung and Asuka are busy with their group project: KARD."

The interview soon ended as I was escorted to the van that was waiting for in order for me to transpose to the venue of my fan meet. Once there I introduced myself to the fans and soon I began signing albums and receiving gifts by many. That day soon ended and I went onto my social media since I was bored.

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

I posted on Instagram not long ago since I was finally able to hang out with Mark since he will be free tomorrow and today!~It's currently midnight might I add. I really did miss him a lot though, he did went to KCON LA and performed but I didn't talk much with him so it wasn't much of a reunion.