||Wedding Of The Year||

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

The last couple days of January we've been helping Hyorin unnie with the wedding along with her family and her bride of honour, she asked us to be the bridesmaid and she decided to let us wear various short white dresses. "Why am I nervous?" Hyorin unnie asked as she grasps her hands together, waiting for her dress to be presented to her. When she saw it she shed many tears as well as saying how pretty it looked. We then ushered her to try it on so she did. "You look so pretty unnie!" Jiyeon unnie stated as we looked at Hyorin unnie with awe, the worker then brought out our dresses and we literally squealed when we saw it! (media).

The wedding would be a private event however paparazzi somehow managed to find the location of the wedding and leaked it to other famous newspaper/websites. We didn't mind it, we just wanted the event to be private without fans invading the scene and ruining the ceremony. Lucky enough Hyorin unnie allowed us to invite a plus one so we chose either a sibling/relative or our boyfriends. Recently we came back with the song 'The Boots' and now we're preparing for yet another comeback called 'Dreams Come True'. We've already done the distribution for the lyrics and have yet to record it.

- AT THE EVENT -

We arrived at the venue in our bridesmaid dresses and stepped out of the van, smiling and waving to the paparazzi that were standing outside taking many photos of all the guest. We greet the brides in the back room and greeted the groom and his groomsmen and best man of course. When the time for the ceremony began we all sat down in our rightful places and watched as they exchanged vows and kissed, we all cheered in happiness as they did so. Now it's time for performance! Taeyang oppa sang 'Eyes, Nose and Lips' to Hyorin unnie whom actually stared in the music video for him and then it was my turn to sing them a song to dance to (media).

- NEXT DAY -
[ A/N: Author-nim is lazy and has to update quicker sorry!! ]

Today is Valentines Day! The members including myself posted photos on our Instagrams for this special day and by now all our fans know we're dating someone well expect for Miyoung since she and her boyfriend have harsh fans. Anyways I scrolled through a few of them and checked the others posts before heading down to YG.

INSTAGRAM

@mimi_dance ; 너 정말 사랑해💗💗♥️64M Likes 💬10

@mimi_dance ; 정말 사랑해💗💗
♥️64M Likes
💬10.4M Comments
@mini_mis ; Urgh jealous of you
@troublenct ; Queen Eunmi and King Vernon RISE!!!!!
@pmy_ ; cute 😍
@vermi_page ; cuteness overload~
[tap for more comments]

INSTAGRAM