||Family Time||

🙈 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 🙈

9 girls sit inside their van. Driving down to Inkigayo for their comeback stage. As they arrive to their stop, fans began to surround the area, unable it for the females to walk further into the large crowd. Once they were able to walk through the many, many fans they headed into the studio and greeted the staff members of the show. They changed into their stage outfits and did hair and make up before heading out for rehearsals on the stage.

When the group finished their stage, they sat down inside their waiting room and watched the other artists performances. The first group they watched was GEMZ with their title song 'Hobgoblin' which is meant to be a badass concept, whilst watching the girls couldn't help but cheer the members of the group on from inside the room. When the show finished the girls headed out for their fan signing that evening, it was crowded! Fans had been waiting at the venue for around 7-8 hours for the girls to arrive which shocked them.

"Whaaaa~~~," the oldest says shocked at the long waited fans. "Did we take that long?" She asks her fellow members whom nodded and they sat down,getting ready to sign. After 4+ hours of the fan signing event, the group waves goodbye to their fans whilst saying sweet things such as for the fans to stay safe and not to get a cold.

The next day, all the members had different schedules. The three eldest members headed for hello council, Yooji had a drama shoot to attend, Kunhyun had met up with Chen and a few other friends of theirs, Hyerin stayed inside relaxing and crying over personal issues, Eunmi had a date with Vernon, Miyoung went to YG entertainment for a recording and Asuka headed to a studio for an interview with Mark.

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

When I entered the building, all I saw was an empty lobby with a lady behind the reception desk. I walked up to the desk and told her my name and my purpose for being inside the building. She nods and allows me in with ease, I walk through the doors and was greeted by Mark and another lady around her late 30s? Somewhere around there. I greet them as she compliments my outfit (media)and leads us into a room that's set up like a usual interview.

I sat beside Mark and the lady sat in front of us, giving us white boards and explaining what would be happening. It was a 'how we'll do you know your significant other' test. We nodded and the cameras began rolling as we greet the camera with the usual greetings. Mark says his greeting and now it's my turn, we were allowed to speak in both Korean and English luckily. "Hey guys I'm Eunha from Troublemakers," I waved to the camera and smiled.

"Okay, the first question is. On a scale of 1 to 10 how lazy is your partner?" She asks. This is for Mark. I turned my board with the number 3 written upon it and waited for Mark's answers which were also three, the lady then asked why I chose the number.

"Mark isn't lazy usual. He works hard on his raps and does continue lessons in order to improve himself which you'd think I would have written either 1 or 0 but there are times where he's like 'I can't be bothered' and doesn't do much work," I say as he nods approvingly. The next question was for me and is was 'What is Eunha's favourite Disney film?' I wrote my answer very quickly and said; "If you get this wrong I swear," He thought for a while before writing the answer down. The lady counted down from three and I showed my answer. "The Lion King ladies and gentlemen!!" I spoke as I underline the words I wrote, Mark got the correct answer, we then answered a few more questions such as;

Mark's speciality?
Eunha's favourite street food?
Eunha's favourite track from their 'Troubletagram' album?
Mark's favourite feature on Eunha is?
Mark's favourite S.M. senior is?

And so on. When we finished we said goodbye to the lady and each other, I checked the time to see it's 21:25 pm. I then texted Sophia and Vernon to see if they wanted to hang out tonight and luckily they said yes and would be over at my apartment soon so I told my manager to come to get me so I could head home and cook us three dinners. I arrived at my apartment and saw Vernon and Sophia standing there waiting for me. I apologised for being late and opened the door and allowed them inside, I began making us dinner with the help of Sophia and Vernon sat at the kitchen island whilst on his phone. We talked about comebacks and our lives as busy idols and such whilst eating dinner.

Vernon then left to head back to his dorm and Sophia stayed the night since she couldn't be bothered calling her manager to come to get her at this time of night. I agreed and set up the guest bedroom for her to sleep it, I washed up and decided to go on V all since tomorrow we have the morning off till around 13:15 pm since we have a modelling gig to attend to. I put on a pair of soft track shorts and an oversized t-shirt and placed on my round glasses which was a birthday gift from Hanbin last year. I turned V app on and waited for viewers to enter. "Annyeong!~" I waved and looked at the comments, "Woah! 248,193,693 views? What are you all doing up this late?" I asked curiously at the number of views. "Studying ㅠㅠ, ahh fighting!" I say after reading that comment. "It's 12 pm where I am, oh it's late here," I continued reading comments.

"What do you guys want me to do?" I asked and ready the comments. "Have you seen NCT's comebacks?" I read out loud. "I have! Jaeminnie is back!" I cheered happily as I read a few more comments, many were about how I was happier about having Jaemin back and performing than I was talking about Mark. I laughed and complimented all the boys.

"Ah! That's right, there's a song I've been in love with!" I state and grabbed my phone to play Stray Kids' 'District 9'. "It's an amazing song! Everyone go and support this group! Tell them Eunha sent you to support them~" I smiled and waved to the fans who said hello. "Sing a song please~~ what song?" I answered.

I grabbed ahold of my guitar and began strumming it. I then decided to sing to 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri. When I finished I placed the guitar down and smiled at the phone in front of me. "Eunha! Do you prefer short hair now? ㅋㅋㅋ~" I thought for a while before answering. "Honestly, I miss my long hair, however, I've dyed it so many times that's it was dead! So to answer, currently loving short hair~" I smiled. Checking the time I realised I had to head off to bed so I said goodbye to everyone and went to bed.

YG entertainment's princessesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें