||See You Later||

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

• Monday •

It's Mark's last week. I was able to make my schedule free for the whole week to spend that time with him. Currently, the two of us are sitting on the bus, on our way to the mall. We haven't been there for a while. It's Monday today, we both decided a chill day of shopping. (Outfit for the date(s) in media.) We took a few pictures and now we're sitting in McDonald's. Mark went to go get our food so I just sat with our bags and played with my phone. Jiyeon texted me that we won 1st place at Music Core which I was thankful for.

Throughout the day, I did update my Snapchat story for the Troublers. Mark soon came back and set the food in front of me. "What are you doing?" He asked as I smiled and showed him my phone. "Updating my Snapchat story~" he laughs and picks up a piece of chips and munched on them.

"Oppa," I called him. He looks up from his food and stared at me. "Can we go to a theme park? Like the first time?" I asked as I stabbed my ice cream. He laughs and nods. "Of course! Memories are important Suka!" I smiled and continued to eat.

After we finished our food we left and went shopping again. I entered Forever 21 and looked around. Mark following from behind like a lost puppy. "Oppa, you can go shop somewhere else~," I said as I looked through the racks of clothing. He sighs in relief. I giggle softly as I watched him exit the store and walk off.

As I pick out a few things, I hear chattering. It's fans. I looked up from the racks and saw two girls silently squealing and hitting each other. Placing a small smile on my face, I raised my hand slightly and waved at them to which they waved back excitedly that made me giggle lightly.

Once I wished to pick out a few clothes, I made my way to the dressing rooms and choose the far right corner. It was larger than the other ones. Two people could fit into the room, and you could do a runway walk. I heard my phone buzz from my back pocket, so I checked it.

남자친구💝💞💓💗💖💘💕
where are you?

dressing rooms
the one that fits two people

I then heard a voice. "Asuka?" I opened the curtain. He smiles and enters the room. Sitting in the small chair at the back, I have him turn around as I changed. I changed into a red plaid tight-fitting dress. "What do you think?" I asked as he smiled for the millionth time. "Beautiful as always~"

• Tuesday •

Today Mark is taking me to Lotte World. It's like the first time we went. I held onto his hand as we made our way through the place. "Yah! Let's go on that one!" I smiled and pointed to the Viking ride. He nods and leads the way there. The line was quite long so I decided to go on my phone while we waited, Mark was back hugging me so he moved us forward whenever the line was moving.

"Oh! There's a new article!" I said as we came to stop in the line. I showed him the phone with a smile, it's about us.

BREAKING NEWS : EUNARK DATE
Famous K-pop Idol Couple: Troublemakers' Eunha and NCT's Mark otherwise known as Eunark were spotted in Seoul Square Mall on a date yesterday.
Fans spotted the two in the food court having a loving chat and shopping. Mark was seen walking towards the female changing rooms of Forever 21, fans suspect that he was going to see Eunha. The two were seen leaving Forever 21 with bags filled with clothing.