||Promotions||

A/N: I'm happy to be writing another book for 'Middle Child Of The Choi Family' also bold means English~

👑 ASUKA'S P.O.V 👑

'I Wish' promotions have finished and I'm currently on my way to a fan signing event for my solo promotions of 'Mind your own business' but they're going to be cut short as I still have to travel down to Beijing, China and participate in the YG family concerts but the unnies are already there and before we left we participate in ISAC.

Kunhyun unnie is singing my parts till I get back from my solo promotions. Right now I'm in the van with manager Unnie plus my stylist who is doing the final touches before I go inside the venue and apparently my brother is going to be there as well doing a few for the CARATs that brought their 'Going Seventeen' albums.

"We're here!"Manager unnie calls as I step out of the van with bodyguards around me as fans try to get close...I was wearing black high waisted jeans with an aqua sweater the front tucked into the jeans as stylist unnie placed my hair into a cute bun on top of my head, once inside the venue I greeted everyone then sat in my spot as I sign albums with Vernon Oppa beside me...

Fan conversation with Vernon
Fan: oppa please take care of Eunmi Unnie~
Vernon: *smiles* I will~
Fan: Here you go oppa! *Hands him a bag*
Vernon: *Takes Bag and Looks inside* Thank you
Fan: No problem oppa~~

That same fan then came toward me as I smiled at her which she did the same."Unnie will take care of Mark oppa right?" she asked as I nodded at as she gave me a gift. A stuffed plushie of Kirilakuma with a flower crown on top of its head.

"You can wear the flower crown~" she blushes as I smiled and place the flower crown and signed the album before she left we held hands. After a while, we stopped signing and played a few games together and sang. Now it's back to signing albums.

I noticed a foreigner talking to Vernon and he seems nervous but I just shrug it off, he then moves over to my side of the table a visible blush could be seen. "Annyeonghaseyo~" I smiled at him which he returned but didn't say hi back. Asking where he was from we ended up having a lovely English conversation, he even gave me a headband with bunny ears which I love and wore throughout the fan signing event till you got something new to wear instead.

I'm also currently injured but I'm still performing just sitting in a chair. After the fan signing event, I went back to the dorms and slept as I'll be having my goodbye stage on M!countdown after weeks on promotion.

FEBRUARY 12TH

Today is my 3rd year anniversary with Mark oppa! And I'm currently on my way to their dorm which is 8 blocks away from my dorm so I usually walk down there. They're also filming another NCT life altogether without Hansol and Kun sadly but the shows really funny. While walking over there, I saw a few people staring at me which was creepy but still made my way there, once there I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a smilingly Jaemin.

"Hey, Asuka!"I waved as he gestured me to come inside. I waved to the camera which Johnny was carrying.

"Hey, Johnny~" I smiled and greeted to the camera as he points it to my direction scanning my outfit. I was wearing a pair of high waisted black jeans with a cute lace-up crop top with a black SnapBack and my black combat boots on. Yuta and Ten complimented my outfit which I thanked them for before Mark came and greeted me.

"Hey gorgeous~" I lightly hit his shoulder before we both burst out laughing.."Alright hyungs we're leaving!~" He calls out as we both leave the dorm with him putting on his left shoe.

We both walked hand in hand to our favourite ice cream shop..we entered and sat down as I set my back next to me, we ordered a strawberry and banana shaved ice with chocolate drizzle on top which I imagine is delicious because Strawberries and Bananas go well with chocolate. After the ice cream we went to an arcade where we played a bunch of games and Mark won a plushie of a dog which I called Baekhyun cause Bacon oppa looks like a puppy. We went back to his dorm and I stayed overnight since I would be leaving the next day.

I left my luggage there inside Mark and Haechan's shared room but tonight since Haechan can't handle the cuteness that he would be rooming with Johnny oppa and Jeffrey oppa. I call Jaehyun oppa Jeffrey now~ ^-^. Once we were back all the boys asked us what we did but we kept quiet and I went to go change into more comfortable clothes. I texted Miyoung Unnie while waiting for Mark oppa since he was having a shower.

미영희🎵: How everything going over there?
사스카😈👑: Good~I'm staying over at NCT's place tonight
미영희🎵: That's great~We're on the plane to Beijing right now
사스카😈👑: Jeno oppa says Hi btw also Unnie you should be sleeping~
미영희🎵: Tell him I said Hi and that I miss him...Gwaechana~
사스카😈👑: I did as told and he went to sleep...I should sleep as well
미영희🎵: Goodnight Suka~😋
시스카😈👑: Night~~~😙😙

After texting Miyoung Unnie me and Mark went to sleep..the following morning at 3 in the morning I woke up and got changed into a new Outfit (media) since I would be going to the airport. I shook Mark to wake him up and told him I was leaving now which he nodded in reply and gave me a kiss goodbye, I left their dorm with my luggage and took a taxi to the airport.

Once I arrived the place was crowded with Troublers screaming my name as I exited the taxi I was surrounded by them until my bodyguard came and escorted me to the check-in as I went through and onto the plane. I was on my phone which was on Airplane mode and saw Mark had posted a photo that we took last night before I left..I looked at it with a smile as the plane took off.

INSTAGRAM

@mmh.nct : Safe Trip Jagi!~사랑해 아기 소녀~💙💙
♥️1,302,103,492 likes
💬203K more comments

I'm happy to know that there's someone like him to cheer me on. Anyways I decided to sleep for a bit then when I heard the announcer saying that we were landing I was so happy so I buckled my seatbelt and waited for the plane to land and when it did everyone was getting out in such a hurry but so was I.

Luckily I made it out safely with my luggage and travel bag on my back..I saw my name on a sign and I knew it was Jiyeon Unnie so I walked over to her then we all left to the hotel where we were staying and YG-nim gave us all our separate rooms, when we arrived the hotel was swarmed with fans but we still made it safely as I went into my hotel room and unpacked since we would be here in Beijing for a few days.