||Last Concert||

🐺 JIYEON'S P.O.V 🐺

Today is our last YG family concert!~ TT-TT. It's in New York City, the home Town of Asuka, though she lived in Korea most of her life. It's our second time here since Kcon 2017 finished here. Memories. Sadly Seunghee isn't here with us, she's helping her mum with their wedding and is picking the dress and all that jazz.

We're currently doing a rehearsal for 'TT' before we go on break. As I'm getting my hair done I could see Asuka and Miyoung working on something..Ahhh. Homework. Since they're still young and have school, they have homework but rarely have time to do it with their busy schedules and such.

They transferred schools from SPAC to SOPA instead and is really popular there after a month or so, they're both in Chenle's class. After finishing my hair and makeup it was Asuka's turn after she had finished her homework, then it was Miyoung's turn..we all walked to the side stage and performed wonderfully as we walked off stage sweating all over.

We ended up leaving NYC the same day and now we're in the air sleeping. I felt someone shake me as I slightly open my eyes to see Hyerin shaking me awake "Unnie! We're here!" she says as she walks out of the plane after fully waking me up. I stood from my seat and grabbed my luggage as I step off the plane and into the bus, exiting the bus we entered the main building where fans were swarming us but we're pulled back by our bodyguards as usual.

We couldn't ever get privacy when it came to our fans but most importantly our sasaeng fans. Sometimes being an Idol is a pain in the butt but thinking about it now it really does show my parents what I'm made off and that I'm not just some useless piece of crap. If you haven't noticed yet that my parents and I don't have the best relationship that's because we don't.

I was born into a family of 5. My dad, mum, older brother, older sister and finally me. My brother's name in Jungwoo and my sister's name is Jieun. They were always mum's and dad's favourite. I was the one that was invisible, everyone talked about my older siblings and say how great they were at school and had stable jobs and more. My parents even stopped calling me their daughter! When I found out about it I ran away from home but they didn't even bother to try to find me. I ran away to Busan then I moved back up to Incheon.

I moved in with my Aunt at the time since my parents weren't really my parents but my Auntie was the best person ever. She would teach me the guitar and piano sometimes she would teach me a few raps but all in all, she decided to bring me back home.

When I moved back home I hated it. I was once again compared to my siblings on how they were beautiful and handsome but they had an ugly little sister like me. I stayed there for at least 3 months or so before running away again but this time to Seoul, where I attend SPAC and had multiple part-time jobs to help with rent. Once I graduated from SPAC I stayed and helped a few students I knew and one of them was Asuka, she was a freshman when we met but she was more mature than the other students.

She was the first person I relied on. One day I found out my brother had found me in Seoul and decided to search to bring me home so I stayed somewhere no-one could find me. At SPAC.He soon enough found me and forced me back home till Asuka came to my rescue and help free me from my snob of a brother..he was always up in my business anyway. Moral of my story is that I showed my parents and older siblings what I'm capable of.

👩 JIEUN'S P.O.V 👩

Do I miss Jiyeon? Of course, I miss my younger sister!~ She was the only girl who was younger than me that I could've given proper advice to before she started hating me and Jungwoo oppa after being compared to us every day, every night...I feel like a fool for not helping her...//Sigh// moving on. I now live here in Seoul and I'm currently at Incheon Airport since I just got back from Japan and the place was CROWDED.

I saw a few signs with Jiyeonnie's name on it but then again it could be T-ARA Jiyeon and not my lil sis. I walked over to get my luggage until I bumped into a teenage girl .."joesonghabnida~" She bowed 90 degrees.

She was wearing a grey dress shirt with a red flannel and had black Nike sneakers on with a few accessories such as rings and beautiful snowflake necklace."Asuka!"I hear a girl's voice call out as the girl I bumped into shouts out 'unnie' as a signal for whoever was looking for her..soon appeared two girls, one had dark brown waist length hair and was wearing a black skater skirt with a White tank top tucked into it and a jacket on top.

The other girl looked familiar to me..she had brown hair and was wearing a crop top with high waisted shorts and had a jacket on as well as sunglasses but when she took them off I was completely shocked to see my little sister Jiyeon after 5-8 years!~ "J-Jiyeon?"I struggled to say her name as she looked back at me with anger and shock in her eyes.

"Jieun?!What are you doing here?!" she asked as the two girls looked at us two before heading back to 6 others girls with other people.

"I came back from Japan!" I spoke happily ready to give her a hug till some random guy grabbed her arm and soon enough she was being pushed around until the security officers pushed them off her as 8 girls ran up to her asking if she was okay..me being the Pabo I am, I ran away from the scene since I'm a model under a famous brand and was in a recent dating scandal with a co-worker of mine from my company it would be just another pain to my company.

Once outside the airport my manager came and picked me up before we headed to the company. I enter the company with my hoobaes greeting me as per-usual but there was this one group that always caught my attention. They were always practising their dance for music programs and was always busy with things, I tend to think about my hoobae's health although I'm a senior to these people I'm still caring and to give advice when it comes to modelling for brands.

As I walk down the halls of the company I see one of the boys come out of the music room and entered the practice right next to it after grabbing I assume his water bottle..I walked over to the room and knocked as a boy around 17-year-old opened it and bowed greeting me as he opened it wider and soon enough I was greeted by all of them.

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Annyeonghaseyo SEVENTEEN iminda!~"