||Japan||

Italics - Japanese

💃🏻 EUNMI'S P.O.V 💃🏻

Today is April 30th which is the date where we're heading to Japan. I'm so excited but as well as nervous. You see my dad and his other family are coming to watch me at our Osaka concert and my dad hasn't even told my step-brother; who's a huge fan of us apparently, about me being his step-sibling.

Right now we're in a rented practice room to rehearsal our solo performances. We can afford a practice room for everyone but manager unnie and oppa decided to put us into groups; unnie Line, Mid-unnie Line & maknae Line. I was rehearsing my solo dance and so was Miyoung, she was so focused on her dance she didn't even notice me and Asuka calling her name till she finished.

When she did I lifted the bag of chicken that Manager oppa had ordered all of us as the three of us sat down and digested the chicken, right after we began rehearsing again but this time as a trio since we had a dance trio to perform. Asuka choreographed the dance and taught us this back during 'Secret' era.

When we finished we heard clapping coming from the door so we turned to see the other members plus our managers and staff.Us three maknaes blushed and bowed thanking them for the applause as we all then continued our usual routine of rehearsals.

- Osaka Concert - (Cause I'm lazy)

Tonight's the night. The night of nights. Okay, I'm sorry I've just binge watched HSM for a long time now, sorry. I sigh heavily and stared into the crowd from backstage as I could see my father along with his new wife and son plus daughter, my story is similar to Seunghee unnie but not really. My father is a cheater and he impregnated that woman beside him, my mum was heartbroken so she ran away taking me with her and accidentally left my younger brother.

I could see my dad having a stern look on his face as if he didn't approve of my job which I didn't care about.I'm a grown woman so I can do whatever I want with our his permission. I saw that everything turned pitched black which meant it was time to start our intro song and debut song 'Like Ohh Ahh' I was on the side stages with Rinah unnie and Yooji unnie as Asuka, Miyoung and Hyerin were on the other side as we all danced perfectly in sync.

Right after was our song 'Like A Fool' and we would all be singing into the hand microphone instead of our usual in-ear microphones. I had to go upstairs to the fans that were seated there with the other maknaes and saw my dad was in the section I was near some fans that were screaming our names and asking for autographs and selfies which I happily did for everyone till I saw my step-brother who was right next to my dad screaming for an autograph.

I decided to give him one and glare at my dad before going back to my happy self as we sang 'Do It Again' I didn't dance since it would be dangerous for me and the others up here but we did sing. While waiting on my lines, I took photos with fans and received a few gifts; one fan threw a plush doll of Pikachu at me so I picked it up and noticed they were doing a fan cam of me so I waved at the fan and did a heart with my fingers while winking; not even noticing that my dad had been watching me the whole time.

👱 EUNMI'S FATHER'S P.O.V 👱

I've been longing to see my beautiful daughter Eunmi. Seeing her now doesn't make me happy, I had thought her mother of an a$$ was teaching my daughter how to be a businesswoman not some idol! I scoffed when I saw her doing a heart with her fingers and winking at a stranger. My wife did the same as my son squealed in his seat."I can't believe I got Eunmi-chan's autograph! And a photo with her!" he said. Oh, son, I wonder what would happen if I told you that you were related to her?.

I chuckled at him and felt a tap in my shoulder as I turn to see my other beautiful daughter Yuki, I raised an eyebrow at her as she pointed to the stage were Eunmi stood alone? "Hi everyone! *Fan screams*I had a rough childhood growing up and my dad happens to be here so I'm going to show him along with his new family what I want to be doing and not giving up on being an idol to be an heiress to my father's business," she spoke.

Since when doesn't she want to be head of my company? She needs to do it! I don't care if she doesn't like it or not! I watch closely to what she was doing. S-She dances? (media) I've never seen her dance before, why haven't I notice this before? "Isn't she cool dad?!" My son said as he watched my actual daughter in awe. I nodded and began tearing up.

🐼 YOOJIN'S P.O.V 🐼

I was getting into position for Justice's stage performance of 'Ice Cream Cake' till I saw Eunmi's father; glaring at him I stood by them as the people around him watched Eunmi danced gracefully. Her moves full of passion and once the song finished it immediately changed to 'Ice Cream Cake' where spotlights hit all the members who were in different sections of the venue with Eunmi at the front.

We continued our dances till it was our break so BLACK PINK would now be performing. I looked over at Eunmi who was on her phone just staring at it; being the curious person I am, I walked over to her and looked over her shoulder to see a photo of her when she was younger. It was her mum and dad plus her, her younger brother wasn't born during this time anyways, I stared at the photo for a few moments before noticing Eunmi had been crying. "It's going to be okay~" I said as I rubbed her back she locked her phone and buried her face into her hands; luckily we just had out makeup removed.

After the concert some fans were lucky enough to receive backstage passes where they get to come backstage and hang out with us; unfortunately one of those winners was Eunmi father and his family. hooray! Note my sarcasm on that btw. So Eunmi is changing into something casual (media) then we're going to eat dinner after the fans leave. The fans that won were mostly Rinah Bias or Eunmi bias which I don't mind, some were for the other members, some were just our Japanese member. When Eunmi arrived back from her dressing room the first person to approach her was her step-brother how ironic~ after the small fan meeting everyone went home and we went to bed and slept for at least 4-6 hours before going to the airport and heading off to America.