||Eunmi's Birthday||

🎶 MIYOUNG'S P.O.V 🎶

Today is March 10th. Eunmi's birthday is nearing just by 13 days. We all have planned to surprise her with at one of our concerts in Japan. Oh! right, we've decided to tour around the world and back! so we just finished round one and now it's the round back. We're currently traveling down to Europe for the concerts there and then we head down to Asia. We've had an absolute blast, traveling around the world and seeing all our international fans. I fixed my skirt as we walked down the streets of Italy, looking at famous landmarks and trying new foods. [a/n : outfit in media]

🎊❤️🖤 - EUNMI'S BIRTHDAY - 🖤❤️🎊

We held a concert on her birthday, the fan prepared her a video and birthday chant for all the songs and even gave the staff a cake for her! Some even gave her presents! Currently it's our opening stage, where we introduce the tour and do the intro dance. Next we quickly rushed to change into our next stage outfits and waited for the song to begin as we danced to the rhythm in time. "Ooh Ahh Yeah~" The song ended as we finished in our ending poses. The next song is played as we begin to walk around separate stages. "Italy! Are you ready?!" Jiyeon unnie called out as the fans in the arena filled the it with multiple screams and yells. "Let's go!" Hyerin said into the microphone in her hand as we danced perfectly in sync with the sing.

*few songs later*

Next section is cover songs. Luckily we've recorded the cover song for the back up track and practice the dances for all of them. The first song would be Seventeen's 'Thanks' then the next song shall be our very own WINNER oppa-duels' 'REALLY REALLY'. We changed into similar outfits of the boys in the music video, it was casual comfy clothing yet very stylish.

So the stylists put me in a pair of black jeans with an sweater that reached just above my knees and some dark brown ankle boots, the stylists styled my hair into a high ponytail and my makeup was darker than my usual natural look. For 'REALLY REALLY', we had similar outfits. We were given the choice to either wear a skirt or shorts. Eunmi was the only one to choose shorts, the rest of us choose skirts.

Our tops were all white blouses that we could wither keep the original length or cut it so we could tie it up and that's the choice I made. I recently started working out so I thought why not show off a bit of the progress I've been making. The hair stylist puts my hair into it's normal state; which is wave then we head off to the stage.

After the whole cover section was even more cover sections! We did solo covers again, this type I decided to perform my solo songs which all the Troublers loved and I'm thankful for that really. Asuka performed for solo songs and so did the other members who debuted as soloists so far, recently Eunmi had to leave the tour to go MC for Music! Show core with Ong Seungwoo of Wanna One and Mark of NCT. Whenever we're on break it's actually quite boring. We always enjoyed the stage and seeing how happy fans are to see us sing and dance all the time. Usually, we'd go shopping or stay in the hotel room and watch videos all day. Sometimes we go on V love but that rarely happens now since we've been super busy with rehearsals and all.

We all posed in the final position we all head backstage to change into our ending outfits. A white top with our concert logo on it, styled whatever way we wanted. I decided to cut mine into a crop top that you could tie up and paired it up with a pair of high waisted denim shorts. As usual, we all had matching shoes. If you're wondering how the others did their shirts I'll tell you. Jiyeon unnie cut here into a muscle tee and tucked it into her shorts, Seunghee unnie didn't do anything to hers, Rinah cute hers into a normal crop top, Yooji did the same as me, Kunhyun made hers into a crop top that's off the shoulder on one side, Hyerin just tucked hers into her shorts, Eunmi made hers into a muscle tee as well and Asuka had hers in a crop top but one side was off her shoulder as well.

We held the microphones, waving at fans and interacting with them as we sang all our title songs. I held onto many banners and I even had a few headbands on my head but the staff took it away from me. Whenever I wasn't singing, I would take fans phones and record myself being cute or singing my part if it was coming up. After the ending stage was Eunmi's surprise, we all walked to the smaller centre stage and sat down whilst waving at fans for fun till the lights went off. The back screen of the stadium lit up with the video and as it begins to play, Jiyeon unnie and I head backstage to get the cake ready. We finished putting the candles on and let the staff light them as we rushed back into our original places. What we didn't expect was an extra video for us, a video that was put together from all the European fans who came to our concerts and all, the fans who've supported us till now.

[ a/n: birthday video of Seulgi (Eunmi) ]

Starting from debut till now. We all started crying. The cake was brought out whilst we were crying, yet we still sang to Eunmi for her birthday. The fans joined in and she blew out her candles after making her wish. Next was our speeches. This part always makes us cry no matter what.

"I am very thankful for all my fans who were always supporting me. I remember when I started my dream as an idol was when I went to my brother's training periods and we'd always sing together for fun," I stop mid-way because I began to tear up. "I'll always look for these girls whenever I'm in trouble as well as my brother, his members and all my friends and fans. There's nothing more in the world I'd rather be doing than standing up here in this stage. Facing almost a hundred thousand of you, sing and dance. I'd always remember putting myself down, saying I wasn't capable of being an idol and that I was being stupid."

My tears flowed down like a waterfall. The members started crying as well. "Now I'm a well-known idol and it's because of all of you, I love you all! Please remember that!" I smiled, stilling crying as I waved at the camera who put me on the big screen.