epilogue part 4 ~ emily

time jump 4 years & 10 months

the small toddler wanders around the living room that would've looked huge to her, her brown hair that was growing very quickly lately, the hair fell from her ponytail onto her face, her hair was brunette and curly; like her dads. her crystal-like blue eyes, she got from her mother.

as she searches for her parents around the 'large' room, bradley comes walking in and quickly picks her up and holds her to his chest.

"emily? what are you doing out of bed?" he questions, as he puts her down on the couch.

"daddy! i'm not tired.." she says, in her adorable voice. her english wasn't progressing enough for her age, so ally and brad have been taking her to speaking lessons. but for a four year old, turning five; she wasn't learning her words fast enough.

"emily, its past your bedtime. come on, lemme take you back to your room."

"but i want mummy!" she whines, brad pushes her gorgeous curls out of her face and kisses her forehead.

"mummy is working."

ally became the boss of her own label, which countless musicians have been signed to. brad still made music with the band, only occasionally though. he does a couple concerts a year, and doesn't go on any tours because he hates being away from his family.

"bwut..bwut.."

"emily!" ally's voice makes emily and brad smile and she pulls them both into a hug. "what are you doing up, love?" she questions, as ally takes emily out of brad's arms.

as brad watches the mother whisper things to emily, he can't help to thing to himself how lucky he got.

"here emily, let daddy put you back to bed. i love you," she kisses her daughters cheek before passing the small girl back to the father.

"thanks al."

he puts her down on the floor and he walks her to her bedroom holding the small palms of her head. he tucks her in and then decides to tell her something.

"emily? i want to promise you something. and i know your only a child but i want you to remember this, okay?"

"okway dwaddy,"

"i am never going to leave. mummy talks in her sleep, and i don't want you to worry but she's scared i'm going to leave. her father did when she was little, but i want to promise you and her that i'm not going to. i love you emily, never forget that."

emily's hardly grown teeth smile, and brad tears up with joy before quickly blinking them away.

"goodnight emily."

. . .

wtf guys i can't believe this is actually over what the heck