52

~ One Week Later ~

ally: dubadubadubadubadubadub

melissa: what? 😂

ally: i'm in love melissa

melissa: with brad? ;)

ally: no with calum duh

ally: but also brad cause he just bought me tickets to one of their shows :))

Melissa: LUCKYY I LOVE THEM.

ally: too bad

melissa: anyways

ally: how are u and connor?

melissa: what do you mean?

ally: i know you've been messaging him privately melissa, you can't keep shit from me.

melissa: how do you know?!?!??!!??

ally: dude, he talks about you ALL THE TIME.

Melissa: dat cute tho

ally: so, have you been on an offical date yet?

melissa: no, but enough of that. have you and brad been on an offical date yet?

Bradley has been so busy with tour we haven't been able to go anywhere privately. I think back to our whole relationship, but i realise that we actually haven't been on an 'official date'

ally: actually no we haven't ;..(

melissa: WAIT WHAT? YOUVE BEEN DATING FOR HOW LONG NOW AND HE STILL HASNT TOOK YOU ON A DATE?! WTF MAN

ally: meh, we haven't been dating for that long so chill.

melissa: nine days and no date? bro, he needs to grow some balls and take you out or something

ally: it doesn't matter that much

melissa: omg ally brad is such a pussy, if he doesn't ask you should.

ally: speak of the devil, talk in a second

"Hey Al." Bradley waves to me as he enters the tour bus. I smile weakly at him as he sits across from me.

"What's wrong?" he asks as he grabs an apple from the fruit basket.

"Nothing.." i say, awkwardly. there was something wrong, we haven't been on a date.

"I can tell when your lying Ally." he leans back, and crosses his legs. He doesn't break eye contact with me once.

"It's just.. we've been dating for longer then a week now and well, ugh. We haven't been on a date yet!" I suddenly admit to.

Bradley thinks for a second, he furrows his eyebrows and then blinks. "I'm sorry, I've been busy. Wanna go out tonight?" He asks me.

"I thought you had a show tonight though - " he cuts me off.

"It's Tuesday. The boys are working on the album but i've done my part, so i've got a day off." Bradley tells me.

"Oh, well then of course! But where will we go?" i question.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out baby girl." We stand up in unison and he kisses me. his soft lips make me forgive him for not asking him out yet.

"Better?" he asks as we separate.

"Yes." I smile, sweetly and he kisses my forehead and I blush.

"Talk to you later, Al." He waves to me before exiting the tour bus again, with his phone and wallet.

I sit back down and start messaging crazily.

ally: i fixed the problem girl

ally: mel?

ally: lmao i basically forced him to ask me out

ally: but when i lied through my teeth he saw right through it and asked in the cutest way. we are such a basic couple.

melissa: sorry what?

ally: we are going on a date tonight!

melissa: oh well congrats

ally: do you mean conGRATS?

melissa: why?

ally: get it cause connor con, no? ok i will be leaving now

melissa: right yeh cours

ally: what's up? why'd you go so uncomfortable

melissa: while you were having an awesome couple goals moment, i took it upon myself to ask con what 'we' were, and if we would be considered dating or not. he took a second to respond but then he said i'm like a sister to him.

melissa: but that would mean he flirts with his sister. :(

ally: send me your past conversations.

melissa sends me a screenshot of their text messages, Connor compliments her a lot. It reminds me of how Bradley treated me before we started dating. But why would Con lie to her like that? He obviously wants to be more then friends.

ally: puh-lease sista, he's totally into you. he just needs to grow some balls and ask you out.

ally: get it?

ally: cause his last names ball?

melissa: yeah that pun sucked ally

ally: ok i will show myself out.