15

I walk down the block, I find the building Bradley told me to go to but he's not there. He must be coming out soon so I wait on a bench outside the building alone.

My phone suddenly beeps, who's messaging me?

Bradleysmyhusband: lol it's funny you think you've got a chance with my husband >:)

What? How does this person know I'm friends with Bradley? I swear if it's him playing a prank on me I'm gonna kill him.

"Ally! I'm in here!" The glass door to the building opens and I stand up. Brad is waiting in there for me, smiling as he sees me.

I run over to him, "Hey Bradley!" I hug him, I wanted to enjoy him while he was here, he's leaving in a few days.

"Why did you take so long?" I ask him, as our bodies separate.

"The interview was longer then intended, and Connor needed the bathroom before we started. And then Tristan needed a drink. And then James got hungry, so we started it late.

"Oh, ok. That's fine then." I shrug, I attempt walking out of the building so we can get a taxi to a restaurant for lunch but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Whaddup fam?" I chuckle, as I try to pull my hand away from his.

"I want you to meet the boys." He suddenly blurts out, he wants me to meet his best friends? They probably won't like me.

"Really?" I say, nervously.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Because, what if they don't like me." I explain to him.

He frowns when I say that, "Who wouldn't like you?"

I roll my eyes, he was very persuasive even when he wasn't even trying.

"Fine, but if they hate me I told you so."