22

We both lie down on the sand and look up into the starry night, it really is perfect. I'm not talking about the sky anymore, I'm talking about my life right now.

"I'm so happy you messaged me by accident." I whisper.

"I am too." He whispers back.

"This is so beautiful." I murmur before turning around to face him.

He turns around to face me as well as we continue to lie on the sand.

"Can we dance?" He asks.

"Did you just quote your own -- "

He puts his finger to my lips, "Just let me be romantic."

"But we're only friends."

"But I want want to dance with you." He tells me.

"With no music?"

"I don't need music to have a good time with you."

"Fine then." I agree.

We stand up and he puts his hand on my hip and I put my hand on his shoulder, we move our bodies closer and we start to move around the beach. I've rested my head on his other shoulder and his head is nuzzled in my head. It's perfect.

"Your fantastic, Ally." He whispers in my ear.

Our hands that aren't on each other's body's are entangled together in the air as we sway from left to right.

"And your perfect Bradley." I whisper back.

"I only feel perfect with you." He tells me.

"You need to stop doing that, people will think we're dating." I explains to him.

"Let them think what the want." He assures me.

I push him off of me after that comment, he was my best friend. My only friend really, I didn't want to risk ruining the friendship by making it romantic.

"What's wrong?!" He says, annoyed.

"BRADLEY I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOUR EX SAID." I scream, I don't know why but I burst into tears, I was more crying because of my past, I've been heartbroken.

My brother left me with my mum, my mum never raised me right and my dad left when I was little. I was different, and I had feelings that I bottled up inside.

"Mi vida es una mierda, quiero morir!" I say in Spanish, it means 'My life is shit, I want to die!' But he doesn't have to know that.

a/n: this is google translate, i just thought it'd be cool if she could speak a 2nd language, so if anything of it is wrong blame googl translate not me lol

"What?" He says, confused as he kneels down to the sand with me and hugs me.

"You know a different language?"

I speak Spanish when I'm angry or sad, I don't know why, I can't control it.

"¡Aléjate de mi!" I told him to get off of me in Spanish. I push his body off of mine and he falls into the sand.

"What did I do?!" He says as he tries to hug me again.

"Nada, Brad, eras perfecto, pero soy un llorón de mierda que llena sus sentimientos dentro de ella hasta que se agrietó y se avergonzó delante del tipo que estaba interesado en ella." I say, in fluent Spanish.

(Nothing Brad, you were perfect but I'm a fucking crybaby who bottles her feelings up inside of her until she cracks and embarrases herself in front of the one guy interested in her!)

"I don't know what you said but I'm here for you, ok baby girl?"

I close my eyes and calm myself down.

"I'm sorry." I mumble, he hugs me as soon as I say that.

"I'm so dramatic, I shouldn't have -- "