30

"Oh my god Bradley!" We were on an airplane, I didn't know where to be honest but I was happy to be coming, in fact extremely happy.

"What? What?!" He says, he sound so worried but excited.

"Look!" I show him my screen.

It was only yesterday that I got my guitar and performed in the shops, but everyone was connecting me to the girl Bradley posted a photo with, every vampette knew me now. Whether they liked it or not.

My Instagram was blowing up, not only from the vamps fans but people who don't even listen to the band normally enjoyed my cover!

"Woah, you gained a lot of followers Al! That's awesome!" He had been calling me Al lately and it was the cutest thing.

"No but actually, yesterday you had like 2200 followers cause of my picture and now you have 50k. I'm so proud of you." He says, smiling.

"Thank you." I blush, he was so supportive.

"Wanna take a selfie? Post it on your account?" He offers.

"Course." I wink before bringing up the camera. I smile and he gives his adorable sweet smile as well, I take the photo.

"You look gorgeous." He tells me.

I tap the upload button and it begins getting likes immediately. I've been ignoring all my DM's no matter how tempting it is.

"You should do a proper cover and post it on YouTube when we land." Bradley says, he has dimples, I've only just realised.

"What? What are you smiling at?" He sounds surprised.

"Your smile, its frickin adorable." I explain.

"Likewise." He winks.

I scroll through my comments, a lot are triggered members of the vamily but some are people complimenting me.

I mumble whatever and go to my DM's, my curiosity was killing me.

Another one from Lauren. Great.

Laurenjauregui: my manager told me to say sorry and shit, so goodluck with Bradley and all.

Laurenjauregui: but you aren't very good at singing, xx

I feel personally violated, I did nothing wrong, yet she's taking it out on me?

"What's wrong?" Bradley sounds worried.

"Uhh, nothing."

"If it's a vampette bugging you just let me -- "

"It's Lauren again." I don't want to keep any secrets from him, I show him the screen.

"How long were you two dating?" I ask him, I needed to know why she felt so jealous. Were they in love or something?

"I don't even remember, you know when you know your with the right person, and that your finally with someone who makes you happy."

"Yeah, I do." I shrug.

"I didn't feel it with her, but it was a mutual decision. I don't know why she's so butthurt." Bradley explains.

"I should ignore, not give her any of my damn attention."

"That's it! Your becoming more confident Ally." He tells me.

"Really?" I sound surprised.

"Yeah, when I first met you in real life you were so.. quiet? But you became more comfortable and out there as we got closer, in real life." He informs me.

"I guess your rubbing off of me." I wink.

"Is that a good thing?" He asks me.

"Of course it is Bradley."