26

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Bloody hell! Shut up!" I yell, as I cover myself in blankets.

I didn't realise it but Bradley was in the bed with me and I stole the duvet off of him.

"Oh, uh.. sorry." I pass some of the blanket back and he moves closer to me.

"The sofa was really cold." He explains.

"Oh, right."

"YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS BETTER BE GETTING UP! BRAD WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW WHICH WE NEED TO BE AT RIGHT NOW!" James yells from outside our room.

"Oh shoot, sorry Ally, we need to go." He quickly gets out of bed, he's not wearing a shirt and holy shit he's fit.

"But I'm gonna be lonelllly here!" I nag him, it was gonna be boring without them.

He rolls his eyes, "Wanna come? You'll have to stay in the car though." He asks.

"Of course I do!" I stand up until I realise that I've got no clothes and I'm wearing my wet ones from last night.

"What now?" He groans.

"Uh, I don't have any clothes." I say, awkwardly.

He looks at me for a second before throwing one of his small singlets at me and a leather jacket.

"Wear your pants with it, we'll go shopping after."

"Ok but I'm paying for new clothes, you've already done enough." I instruct him, firmly.

"Yeah and while we're there we can get you your new guitar!" He laughs before going into the bathroom to change.

He goes for a shower and takes forever so I just get changed in the bedroom, but when I'm putting on my pants without a shirt he comes out.

"Sorry! I will go back in!" He covers his eyes and I laugh at him while we struggles to go back in the bathroom.

"I'm almost finished, chill." I giggle as I put my shirt on. He turns around and removes his hands from his face, when I say I'm decent he turns back around.

"Gorgeous, now lets go." He does some stuff with his hair as we walk out, he makes it look better without a mirror. How is that even possible?

"Finally! You two are here." Connor says as we get in the car.

"Two? Weren't you only expecting me?" Bradley sounds confused.

"Well no, they want you in there for the interview as well." Tristan shrugs.

"WHAT?!" Bradley and I yell in unison.