45

I stand there, jaw dropped. Did he just.. oh my god...

"Yes! I will be Bradley.." I hug him, it was a passionate hug. He turns off the microphone and whispers into my ear.

"I was scared you'd say no." He says, adorably.

I blush, everyone is 'aweing' and taking photos.

"I would never say no to you." I smile.

"You better get off stage, we'll talk later baby girl." He winks at me I nod my head. I wave to the crowd and run off stage quickly.

I'm taken by surprise when Melissa is standing there, backstage. Her hand is out, she wants the $50.

"That was so adorable. You guys are couple goals." She giggles as I grab my purse and give her a $50 note.

"Shouldn't you be in the crowd?" I ask her,

"Yeah. But Joe let me backstage cause he told me before the show started what Brad was gonna ask you." She shrugs.

"How long was he planning it?" I then ask her,

"Ever since.. you know, your brother and the self harm and all that." She explains.

I begin to tear up, he wanted to be my boyfriend since then? That was three weeks ago.. how many people knew?

"When did you first find out?" I then ask her.

"Joe didn't know I already knew. Connor told me when you came here the first night." She informs me.

"Do you think Bradley is gonna break my heart?" I ask out of the blue.

"Absolutely not! If anything, you'll be breaking his heart!" Mel chuckles.

"You think?" I question.

"Now that he's your boyfriend, am I your offical best friend?" She asks, randomly.

"I guess so. But we aren't gonna be able to talk in real life because the boys and I are flying somewhere else tomorrow." I explain.

"Yeah I know, but we can FaceTime. And text. And I can spam tweet you." She giggles.

"Don't have twitter, you idiot." I insult her, jokingly.

"Oh yeah. Well you better get one!" She commands me.

"Sure, sure." I giggle.

"I better get back to the audience, just cause Brad is your boyfriend now can't mean I can't fantasise watching him live.. and sweaty, oh god he is so hot, you lucky girl." She swoons.

"Alright you go fangirl with the other vampettes, I will be here. Rereading Bradley and I's text conversations." I chuckle.

"Awe, how cute!" She runs down the stairs were the audience can't see. She goes through the metal fence and continues watching the show.