12

I walk into the cafe, the door was made of glass and was heavy. A waiter helps me open it cause of my weak arms. I immediately spot Bradley in the crowd. He's at a table, on his phone facing the wall.

When i walk closer to him I look at his screen, he's rereading our messages. How cute.

"Boo!" I tap his shoulders and he turns around frightend, he stands up as soon as he sees me and smiles.

"Ally!" He hugs me, it's a very passionate hug.

It felt like we were old friends who haven't seen each other in years, even though we've never met before this.

"You look.. astounding." He says, as he offers me a chair across from him.

I sit down, and he puts his phone away, we just sit there smiling. It's not an awkward silence, it's a comfortable silence.

"What do you wanna order?" I ask him, trying to make conversation.

"I ordered already, you a hot chocolate and me a small cup of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream." He explains to me.

I can't help but smile, I told him when we first started talking hot chocolate was my favourite treat ever, and he remembered.

"You remembered?" I say, surprised.

"Of course I did, darling." He winks at me before the waitress comes over with out drinks.

Mine has little marshmallows and melted chocolate on it, his is in a clear glass with chocolate sauce on the ice cream.

"Delicious." I mumble when I take a sip of mine.

"You look cute when you eat." He murmers under his breath, he says it just loud enough for me to hear.

"Thank you." I whisper, he looks up at me with his angel-like eyes and just smiles.

"I can't believe we're actually meeting. I mean I met you because you messaged the wrong number, your the most important thing in my life right now Bradley and I can't believe it's cause of a silly mistake." I explain to him.

He nods his head, agreeing with me. "I'm the most important thing? What about your parents?"

"My mum is drunk most of the time and my dad left us when I was 10."

"Why didn't you tell me this before, Ally?" He questions my tactics, he looks like he honestly cares. It's sweet, really sweet. I honestly love being his friend, it was an amazing feeling.. to have a best friend.

"Because it's not exactly a topic I enjoy talking about." I shrug, I take another sip of my hot chocolate. I don't realise it but there's a bit of chocolate on my top lip,

Bradley raises his fingers to my lips, and gently rubs it off. "You had chocolate on your mouth." He giggles.

I go red, this is a day to have fun. Why are we so quiet?

"When's your show?" I ask him, trying to lighten the mood.

"I have an interview tomorrow, one concert tonight and another one not tomorrow but the next evening." He tells me.

I nod my head, I listen to every word he has to say, his life was so exciting. Unlike mine.

"I want you to come to both the shows." He suddenly announces.

"What? No. I don't wanna interrupt." I insist.

"Do not say that, your the reason I'm here and you aren't gonna miss a show." He says persuasively.

I roll my eyes, it was a good offer, maybe I should go? But then again; I didn't want to seem like I was using him for free tickets.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"110% Ally." He assures me.

"Fine." I mumble.

He hugs me out of the blue when I agree, why was he so excited?

"I can't wait for you to meet the boys."