49

We just arrived in America, and the boys have a interview to get to straight away. But they're held up by the fans at the airport.

"Bradley! Give us a smile!" One of the paparazzi yells out, everyone is behind metal fences screaming at them. It was quite nerve-racking, even if they weren't here for me they all knew what had happened the night before and half of them have probably read the article from buzzfeed and half of them probably do think I'm using Bradley for fame.

Bradley grabs my hand and holds onto it, I look up at him and he's smiling. "Ignore them." He whispers. The boys all smile and sign a couple of autographs, I'm next to Bradley the whole time. Hand in hand.

-

When we arrive at the building where they're being interviewed, I'm invited in. Even if I'm not being interviewed

They all sit in the chairs that were set up, Bradley and James are both holding two microphones. Bradley was on the far left, closest to me who's sitting out of the camera watching.

"Good evening boys." The interviewer says as he sits down on the chair next to them.

Bradley is mouthing stuff to me and distracted, I was talking back and we both didn't realise they were filming. Bradley chuckles as I say something about the interviewers hair.

"Bradley?" The man interrupts. He immediately jumps into action and realises they were filming.

"Yes, sorry, what?" He says into the microphone. All the boys laugh. And I giggle as quietly as I can.

"Anyways, let go straight in with the questions. Shall we?" The man asks.

"Course." James says into his microphone.

"So, obviously there's a topic we need to get off the grid straight away. Bradley, your new girlfriend?" The interviewer raises and eyebrow at me.

Bradley looks at me, and then smiles. "Yeah, she's really gorgeous."

I bite my lip, I'm so happy he didn't ask me privately. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to compliment me all the time.

"Are you -cough- lovestruck?" The interviewer quotes the song. I roll my eyes. That was so stupid.

"Nope." Bradley crosses his arms.

"The world wants to know. What's your opinion on all these articles about her? Lots of people are saying she's only your girlfriend for the fame of it. Especially considering nobody knew of her until recently, and she has been landing quite a few 'gigs' right?" The interviewer questions.

"All the articles are made up. Most of the things she's been given she tried to decline, she deserves all the luxury she is getting. She's talented and nice, so my opinion is they are all jealous of her awesome skills at preforming and her beauty." Bradley explains into the microphone.

"For anyone wondering out there, could you tell us a bit about her?" The interviewer asks.

"She's 19 years old, her name is Ally Rose. She plays guitar, sings and is the most perfect girl in the world. She grew up a rough life, so she's very new to all this fame sort of stuff. She will understand anything you tell her, whether it's personal or a joke she will be there when you need her." Bradley shrugs.

"You sure you ain't lovestruck Brad?" The interviewer crosses his legs.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Bradley chuckles.

"Alright then, another question. How'd you meet her? Was it over the internet, in real life, is she a fan? Did you hit on her? How did become her friend?"

"Heh, funny story. I was trying to message Joe, our manager and typed in the wrong number. Yet her reaction was adorable, and we kept messaging." Bradley tells them.

"Adorable? How did she respond?" The interviewer then asks.

"She called me a kid, and then we told each other our ages. Then our names, and then a couple days later I messaged her again asking for advice." Bradley explains.

"That's so cliche, but adorable. When did you meet in real life?"

"About a month after we started messaging, we started off as friends of course. But then after a show on day, I brought her to the beach and danced with her. I didn't really know if it was flirty or not, so I risked it and kissed her. She of course, stood me down. And we didn't talk about it, but we had been getting close so I just sort of thought, yolo! I'm gonna ask her and hope for the best."

The interviewer asks a couple more questions and then it's over, they preform a quick song and then we need to leave.